Jun 06 2013
By: poorolboy First Son 15 posts

TLOU Perfect scores

2 replies 102 views Edited Jun 6, 2013

The Last of Us is getting a ton of perfect scores. It got a perfect score from Edge Magazine. And, that is saying something, because they have only given out 14 10/10 scores prior to TLOU today.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: TLOU Perfect scores

Jun 6, 2013

ha I picked up a copy of the original splinter cell and i remember 9.6-highest score ever! on the cover. I dont really trust game reviews because 1-it isnt an accurate representation of the quality of the game. there are alot of unoriginal, unpolished games that get great scores. 2-even though it is usually a fair representation of the quality of the game, whether or not it is a good game doesnt mean it will be enjoyable for me. ex: Ihadno fun playing just cause 2, no reason that i didnt like it i just didnt enjoy myself and it got something like a 9.0. mercenaries 2, on the other hand, i have probably player more than any other game both coop and alone and have had as much fun as any other game despite it being an unpolished, glitchy, low-quality game it was FUN. anyway back to the original point it looks like The Last Of Us is going to be phenomenal. It looks like it is a game which uses both the story, characters, and gameplay to work toward the same goal. It is most likely deserving of those scores but you have to remember, OXM probably would find some flaws with it. I guess its just hard for me to trust revies, especially when they are for console exclusives.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (87 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Re: TLOU Perfect scores

Jun 6, 2013

But 40 something out of the 56 scores TLOU has recieved are perfect.

I predicted this but no one believed me...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)
0 Likes