Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 14 2013
By: Blu_DragonRider First Son 1 posts

The Last Of Us

3 replies 165 views Edited Nov 14, 2013

i like the game but they have some problems which r funny or out rages dumb. like one you need to reload your gun, your ally's, and enemy's don't. second is your allys get in the way when trying to move like tess, ellie, henry, and sam. the third thing is when you are choking a enemy not fare they shoot not giving you a chose to fire back or drop the enemy to run. a forth is when you want to do stealth your ellies shoot or run load taking away your position. the last is your allies some times block your shoots missing your chance. and i can keep going with problems. my opinion i would rate this game 3 out of 5 because great story line and graphics.

P.S. can you please add on to the story like a little what happen between 20 years or add on what happen at the end of the story like what happen to joel and ellie or so on....

Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1878 posts

Re: The Last Of Us

Nov 15, 2013
ehhh please space out your paragraph into sections please.

also I have encountered a glitch where I was going to throw a molotov on myself but ended up becoming invincible with the inability to melee. Oh and a clicker was also in the same state. Not sure what happened there.

but the story is either finished or leaving room for a sequel.

the thing is it would have been a horrible idea to make a vaccine at the state of the current world.

have you seen what clickers and other zombies do to joel when you die? lets say you DO get vaccinated, its not going to help you not bleed out. Don't get me started with the bloater...

plus how many people WOULD it save? Vaccines are most wanted when there is a large population but... most of everyone is dead.

The zombies are dying by themselves.

**spoiler**

near the end, you go to a QUARANTINED city and its basically empty. There were some zombies there, but they were mostly near the last stages of their lifetimes. soon they will turn into a plant that will release a bunch of spores that the living already know how to deal with an BLAM soon there will be no more infected.

gamefreak2.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1878 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

oh and sorry, the extra stuff about the vaccine was just to lead towards the thing I'm about to say.

The whole game was about joel trying to get from point A to point where ever B was.

With them no longer tied down to one objective, they can go anywhere they want. He said they could go to Tommy's and that sounds dandy! sure it would have been nice to see a little more but I feel more can happen in a sequel.

thats why I think the story ends like that.

gamefreak2.jpg

Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 4, 2013

The Left behind trailer was released....so your suggestion won't happen :/

That!...According to the things i heard myself say about you...are the worst!!
Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes