First Son
27 posts

No one's said it yet...

Nov 18, 2011

But next great area to focus on... Asia, I mean, there's so much History there... and (dun dun duuunnn)

Who better top protect ancient relics of chinese history (assuming it's a chinese treasure/artifact we're going for in the end here)

But the government itself, I mean **bleep**, if there's sone thing they really hate, is foreigners meddling in their affairs O_0o

Something like that would sound REALLY sweet. Now only hurdles is, what's gonna be the "MacGuffin" Drake and co. are gonna be going after?

Going into wiki.com and searching "lost City" Brings up a mountain of results for asia in particular. Surely a story can brew up from there that takes Drake across multiple CHinese continents and then he ends up in one of the more famous lost cities like Yamatai or Xanadu just to grab a few names at random from the pile there.

Asia would sound bad ass to me personally, while Africa and a story related to some sort of diamond(s) could really come in for a close second.

Only time will tell what the Golden Abyss will deliver and where they go from there, either way, Since Uncharted 2, I've been in for the ride ever since :smileyvery-happy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_____ I'm a Talbot user through and through. IF there was a way to select Talbot as a hero in MP matches then I would be the first guy ready to sign the petition towards it. He is the most interesting character out of both the Villians AND the Heroes and therefore the best thing Naughty Dog has come up with since the start of the franchise. He's tactical, he's strategic, he get's in your face, He's the fkkn "Magician."

The best part of campaign mode as I'm sure you're all aware of was definitely the Talbot chase through the city. I will lvl Endurance and use Speedy-G... JUST to help re-create the experience for all members of the OPPOSING team since we all know the best part of the Campaign mode was by far that scene and I know deep down you all want to chase Talbot once again to help relive the memory Smiley Very Happy _____
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2003422280.png
Message 11 of 16 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

I'm working on a plot idea right now, yet i still don't k...

Nov 18, 2011

I'm working on a plot idea right now, yet i still don't know if the city will be atlantis, because it just seems a bit clitche.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Munty13
Message 12 of 16 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

The way Uncharted 3 ended it seemed to me like Drake want...

Nov 19, 2011

The way Uncharted 3 ended it seemed to me like Drake wanted to give up treasure hunting and settle down with Elena.  Unless I'm misinterperting the ending.  I guess they can just ignore it and break up Elena and Drake again in Uncharted 4, but it would seem too much.  

That's why I thought if Uncharted 4 dealt with a kidnapping or if someone became seriously ill or wounded like a villain shot Elena and it forced Drake to search for the cup of life or something to save someone I think that would be good.  That's just me though.

Anyway I don't like the Atlantis idea either.  If people want an Uncharted game that deals with water then play Drakes Fortune.  That game deals heavily with water.  

Message 13 of 16 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Satonaka_CP4 what Asia? Uncharted 2 was 100% game in Asia...

Nov 19, 2011

Satonaka_CP4 what Asia?

Uncharted 2 was 100% game in Asia already. We had Asia already !

We never had any Africa story, never had any Dubai story.

Your story is too bad.

Message 14 of 16 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: The story of Uncharted 4

Dec 21, 2013

Your idea of the story, sounds ok but a little bit like a mix of assassins creed and indiana jones. 

It could be like you said in the begining with drake and elena settleing down, but I don't think that Drake is the kind of person who works at desks. 

Maybe they have settled down somewere like in India for example, to avoid old "friends" stopping by. 

then one day they get a letter saying that one of drakes old army friends for example, witch is ofcourse if naugthy dog decides that Nate has been in the army, don't like drake and decides to take revenge.

Atleast that's a start, maybe not the greatest, but still. 

Message 15 of 16 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28988 posts

Re: The story of Uncharted 4

Dec 22, 2013

So far they've made three stellar games without "ideas" from the internet. I think they've got it covered.

Message 16 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes