Jun 03 2013
By: a-n-i-D First Son 21 posts

UNCHARTED: The Movie

[ Edited ]
2 replies 173 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

Since the first glimpse on the Uncharted game, one question kept popping to my thoughts : Who would best fit to play Drake and company in an "Uncharted: The Movie "

Finally feel i got it , so, just for fun, here is who i think would fit to fill the shoes :smileyvery-happy:  LOL

Uncharted: The Movie

Drake :  Eddie Cibrian  (looks very drake-ish but still not sure if best choice )
    Elena : Michelle Williams ( pretty elena- ish , looks and everything  i think )

Victor Sullivan :  Campbell Scott  (best choice,in my opinion )

Chloe : Megan Fox  (no doubt about it )

....to be continued

Favorite quote : PREPARE TO DEAD !
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: UNCHARTED: The Movie

Jun 8, 2013
Seems legit, I wonder when this movie will grace our eye...... One day soon I hope
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: UNCHARTED: The Movie

Jun 9, 2013

My only concern is that  they won't dissapoint like in Hitman and so many other cases when making movie after game.... i preffer they take their time but create a movie worthy of the name/game :smileyhappy: but soon enough hopefully..

Lazarevich :  John Malkovich ( first name that pops when thinking of psycho )

Flyn : Tom Hiddleston ( i think he's a perfect match, the guy has it all of Flyn )

Talbot : Russel Brand  ( he'd also fit Flyn and Tom Hiddleston would fit Talbot...hmm...)

Marlowe : Helen Mirren ( perfect match again, whenever i see Marlowe i see her lol )

to be continued...

Favorite quote : PREPARE TO DEAD !
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (82 Views)
0 Likes