Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Re: UPDATED ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: August Edition **

Sep 1, 2013

Well you know when its all said and done its good to know that he can haz cheezeburger.

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Message 61 of 64 (193 Views)
Gaming Beast
1922 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Sweet, thanks for andwering my question, ND. Now that you say that, I have played a few games where things like dialogue wouldn't play because your partner wasn't in the right spot, or doing the right thing at the right time, so I can definately respect that choice, as a lot of the secret dialougue in the games, like the Angel Knives arcade game from TLOU was very satisfying to hear, and only make the game all the better when experienced.
Message 62 of 64 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

ND, you apparently feel content that providing no information on what DLC you are working on or when any are likely to be delivered within any time frame you'd choose would satisfy me.  It does not.  I consider dropping in the Season Pass description any mention of a SP DLC a breach of faith on your part, and with that in mind (the SP DLC) the PS3 Network, in good will, seems to agree.  If you were talking up the SP DLC even while putting off its release for good reason month after month I would very likely stay glued waiting.  Instead, having finished all of the SP game weeks ago now and subsequently playing several other games while 'waiting' for some word, I have reached the end of my patience with this 'game' you plaid on me.

This in no way diminishes how much I enjoyed playing SP only TLoU, nor my understanding of how costly producing a great SP DLC to match the game is.  The only thing this really affects is that I won't be buying any Season Passes again.  I would rather pay more for a released SP DLC then go through this again.

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 63 of 64 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: August Edition **

Oct 7, 2013

It's been two months now and still no response.  Do you guys answer emails?  I understand you're probably busy and can't get back to every email received, but I really want to get this shirt printed.  At least acknowledge that you recieved the email or read this post?

Message 64 of 64 (86 Views)
0 Likes