Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: August Edition **

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

VironZZ wrote:

European censorship despite singleplayer being uncensored and the most accessible part of the disk.

The UK has no such European standard of censorship; we have our laws, policies and standards. We abide by no such European standard. Why are we censored? Why is a majority of Europe censored only in the MP segment.

Not to mention that UK discs are totally different compared to EU discs (different SKU).

That reeks of laziness to me... Smiley Indifferent

Why is the MP censored anyway when a game like "Gears of War: Judgment" or "Killzone 3" is completely UNCENSORED even in the MP component in GERMANY?

There's no "European standard" censoring 18+ games only SCEE making weird decisions. ND, this is an actual question.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 21 of 64 (439 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 2, 2013
Why did you let the laggers roam ND? They should only be allowed to move when hell freezes over or the DFS sale ends.
Message 22 of 64 (402 Views)
Wastelander
573 posts

Aug 2, 2013
Can you add infecteds to supply raid?
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 23 of 64 (393 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2013

Regarding The Last of Us: What plans do you have for adjustments regarding the MP "factions" portion of the game? Some non-ambiguous developer insight would he highly appreciated.

Message 24 of 64 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Aug 2, 2013

2nd Question ( I realize only one was supposed to be asked but I'm curious):

What other things do those of us who hold a season's pass have to look forward to for showing our early loyalty to the title? And how long is the duration of said season pass? Ok so that was 2 more questions... my apologies. I am very enthusiastic about this title and want to know more!

Message 25 of 64 (382 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Aug 2, 2013
What measures are you taking to combat cheaters and hackers?
Message 26 of 64 (373 Views)
Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Aug 2, 2013

Can haz cheezeburger?

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 27 of 64 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

It's my birthday on the 10th of August can you wish me a happy birthday? Smiley Happy

And

Uncharted 3 Patch 1.18 is it still happening, is that hidden gem about to be unearthed?

Please answer... I don't want this to be like the U2 hammer labs that we are all still waiting for....

HAS EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT U3? I DIDNT FORGET!

Message 28 of 64 (354 Views)
Wastelander
758 posts

Aug 3, 2013

This is in regards to The Last Of Us multiplayer.  will speak for my friends who way too often get disconnected, get kicked out of the party completly, game crashes, and recieve bizarre error messages which avoids them to connect to the multiplayer after a couple of matches. This includes:

1) config file error

2) unable to connect to the server

3) online pass not authenticated

There are also frequent matches where we see some of the enemies while also some may be invisible leaving us fighting with some invisible enemies, this also also applies with the enemy team as one of them did not see me even though i was standing and shooting them right in front of me.

I too have gone through some disconnections and game crashes, but my friends are the most effected, making the multiplayer experience virtually broken. We tried different solutions to see if the problem can be fixed thinking it may be in our end.

1) sign off of PSN and log back in

2) quit the game entirely and come back

3) turn off the PS3 and turn it back on

3) test the PS3's connection

4) turning off the router for a few seconds and turning it back on.

5) trying out a different DNS as suggested by several members of the forum.

All of these methods have failed.

We first believed the problems I mentioned may have been on our end, but after trying to troubleshoot, we concluded that this is coming from your end Naughty Dog.

The Last Of Us multiplayer is in many cases broken and unplayable. There are many who complained about similar problems and want you to address the problem and fix with a patch. The question is, when will you address these annoying problems?

Message 29 of 64 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 3, 2013

scootgar wrote:

Can haz cheezeburger?

Dude, you know they're gonna answer this question and evade the tough ones... Smiley Indifferent

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 30 of 64 (324 Views)