Sackboy
469 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition **

Feb 7, 2014
Hello Dogs, i hop you have been doing good these couple of weeks and a (LATE LOL) Happy New year to you!!! So here is my question: Please tell me whjy TLOU will not have Co-op, you confirmed it bu you haven't explained it, i bet that is what all fans want, a 4 hunter or 4 firefly or mixed, against an ARMY of clickers, runners and stalkers and BLOATERS!! Objectives: Grab a certain amount of supplies and run to the safe and save it there (Like gold rush) and a Siege wwould be cool too, and a Survival (what the hell am i saying, this game IS SURVIVAL!!) shooting and killing a huge amount of clickers.

PS: Did you know that the name ''bloater'' in the game, in dutch subtitles it has been translated to a fat guy hahahahahaha.

Thank you for your time and i hope you will answer mine this month.

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 21 of 47 (326 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7082 posts

Feb 7, 2014

concerning the smoke bomb in multiplayer of Last of us. I'm sure many are aware that climbing over a piece of cover or any object really while the smoke is going off completely negates the effect of the smoke bomb stun. I'm wondering what your take is on this occurence? like is it intended, a bug, or what and if you plan on leaving it alone or looking into some sort of fix, if needed, behind the mechanics of this.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 22 of 47 (321 Views)
Sackboy
388 posts

Feb 7, 2014

With the announcement of the Sly Cooper and Ratchet & Clank movies.

So I'm wondering when are we getting the Jak and Daxter movie trailer/announcement?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Message 23 of 47 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2220 posts

Feb 8, 2014

Bruce_Wayne_1989 wrote:
Will there ever be any likelyhood of seeing a last of us prequel per se, as in continuing on from the events of when the outbreak first happens ? Perhaps portraying Joel's backstory this time ?

I've already asked this question if you checked the first page of this thread. Smiley Happy

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 24 of 47 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Feb 8, 2014

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

Bruce_Wayne_1989 wrote:
Will there ever be any likelyhood of seeing a last of us prequel per se, as in continuing on from the events of when the outbreak first happens ? Perhaps portraying Joel's backstory this time ?

I've already asked this question if you checked the first page of this thread. Smiley Happy

the only thing you can conclude from that fact is that you are both dumb because Naughty Dog already said that there will be no further DLC and if they make a sequel Joel and/or Ellie won't star in it Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 47 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2220 posts

Feb 8, 2014
Matthhijs_17 Wrote:
L_A_White_Boy wrote:

Bruce_Wayne_1989 wrote:

the only thing you can conclude from that fact is that you are both dumb because Naughty Dog already said that there will be no further DLC and if they make a sequel Joel and/or Ellie won't star in it
And the only thing you can conclude from your comment is that I guess your small, inconsiderate brain has never heard of "changing ideas last minute"? Such shame. SMH. Just because someone says something doesn't mean that it's necessarily true, kid.

Message 26 of 47 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2808 posts

Feb 8, 2014
Uncharted 3 Question
Story wise how hard was it for the writers to pull all the previous plot together for this game and what challenges arose from this, thanks.
Message 27 of 47 (284 Views)
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Feb 8, 2014

L_A_White_Boy wrote:
Matthhijs_17 Wrote:
L_A_White_Boy wrote:

Bruce_Wayne_1989 wrote:

the only thing you can conclude from that fact is that you are both dumb because Naughty Dog already said that there will be no further DLC and if they make a sequel Joel and/or Ellie won't star in it
And the only thing you can conclude from your comment is that I guess your small, inconsiderate brain has never heard of "changing ideas last minute"? Such shame. SMH. Just because someone says something doesn't mean that it's necessarily true, kid.

and here we go with the SMH, inconsiderate brain and kid words, that's how you have a grown up discussion, well done, I'm proud of you, keep wishing for that Joel DLC all you like, it ain't happening and it's a wasted question if ND decides to yet again answer it with a 'no'...

Message 28 of 47 (282 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 9, 2014

Message 29 of 47 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2220 posts

Feb 9, 2014

Matthijs_17 wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:
Matthhijs_17 Wrote:
L_A_White_Boy wrote:

Bruce_Wayne_1989 wrote:

and here we go with the SMH, inconsiderate brain and kid words, that's how you have a grown up discussion, well done, I'm proud of you, keep wishing for that Joel DLC all you like, it ain't happening and it's a wasted question if ND decides to yet again answer it with a 'no'...

Aw! I'm so happy that you are proud of me! That means the world to me! Thank you so very much!

Message 30 of 47 (385 Views)
0 Likes