Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: January Edition **

Jan 10, 2014

¡Hi Dogs! There goes my awesome question for you: ¿You have plans for making Left Behind DLC playable without The Last of Us - Original Disc? For example inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood, playing the expansion without having the original game, is a great idea and calls the people who don't have The Last of Us, just asking. ¡Have an amazing year! Smiley Wink

Walk

Message 21 of 34 (305 Views)
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Jan 10, 2014

CIausSanAndreas wrote:

¡Hi Dogs! There goes my awesome question for you: ¿You have plans for making Left Behind DLC playable without The Last of Us - Original Disc? For example inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood, playing the expansion without having the original game, is a great idea and calls the people who don't have The Last of Us, just asking. ¡Have an amazing year! Smiley Wink

Walk

I doubt they do that, but I agree that it is a great idea, I love the infamous games (I don't like vampires and stuff so I didn't bhought festival of blood), and I think it's actually a good idea to make DLC playable without the original game, because some people might not be so sure about The Last of Us if they should buy it or not, DLC is a lot cheaper, it then functions as some sort of demo, and if they like it, they will buy the full game too, and if they don't think it's worth 60 dollars, then you still have their 10 dollars for the DLC, I don't no much about earning money from games, but I don't see why this is not a good idea Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 34 (298 Views)
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Jan 10, 2014

After playing The Last Of Us and seeing the ending, I really feel that it left open alot of mysteries towards Joel and Id like to see more. Us fans want a sequel with Joel and Ellie. So my question is will you create some marvelous story for us featuring Joel and Ellie because I honestly wont get it if it wont have them in there. lol

Bathory/Quorthon 1983-2004/Twilight Of The Gods
See you in Valhalla
Message 23 of 34 (285 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Jan 10, 2014
How do they get the figs into the figrolls ??
Message 24 of 34 (278 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jan 11, 2014

1. When is the SP dlc releasing?

2. What exactly is the 2nd MP dlc and when is that releasing?

3. How many people are actively working on this game as we speak? (Don't tell me the whole MP team because that doesn't mean anything)

4. Are you guys ever going to address in-game balance issues such as the Semi Auto being too strong or the machete being severely overpriced?

5. For the love of god, get these motherf*cking trolls out of these motherf*cking forums! *cough* sandman, AK, scoot *cough*

Message 25 of 34 (272 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Just wondering if you guys have any future plans for more official merchandising? The Insert Coin stuff and Project Triforce statue was awesome. Thanks guys! Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 34 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Jan 11, 2014

immyb13 wrote:

After playing The Last Of Us and seeing the ending, I really feel that it left open alot of mysteries towards Joel and Id like to see more. Us fans want a sequel with Joel and Ellie. So my question is will you create some marvelous story for us featuring Joel and Ellie because I honestly wont get it if it wont have them in there. lol

Just to make things clear. I am a fan. I obviously wanted a sequel at first. I don't want a sequel anymore, and even less featuring Joel and Ellie. You should say: "Some fans want a sequel with Joel and Ellie". Speak for yourself.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 27 of 34 (265 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jan 11, 2014

TLOU on PS4. That is all.

Message 28 of 34 (257 Views)
Fender Bender
2375 posts

Jan 13, 2014
I think it was Justin Richman that said on Reddit there was a competitive Borneo Map made for Uncharted 2 MP. Don't worry I'm not going to demand you guys add it in now, but was wondering two things: Has it been featured in Uncharted 3 as a Block Mesh Map? And was it this map that was visible in some of the skin icons?
Pepsi
Message 29 of 34 (275 Views)
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Jan 14, 2014

rickyEfs_97 wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

Just to make things clear. I am a fan. I obviously wanted a sequel at first. I don't want a sequel anymore, and even less featuring Joel and Ellie. You should say: "Some fans want a sequel with Joel and Ellie". Speak for yourself.

For your information I aint speaking for myself cuz if I was everyone would be against me. 

Bathory/Quorthon 1983-2004/Twilight Of The Gods
See you in Valhalla
Message 30 of 34 (341 Views)
0 Likes