Fender Bender
3426 posts

Re: UPDATED ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: November Edition **

Nov 20, 2013
^Lead Pipes are scarce? Um but sarcasity aside, I hope a break through comes in for the revive assist, and would love to get the right ammo from a kill, that alone makes me not want to switch weapons.
Message 31 of 33 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3654 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: November Edition **

Nov 21, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

"In this episode of the Invisible Walls, Justin Richmond mentions another Easter egg in Uncharted 3 for TLOU. Is there really another Easter egg, or is he mistaken? Because I could not find it. http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/xjzgpf/invisible-walls-episode-200" – Akyemeni

It was something that was originally on the cruise ship level but it got removed a couple days before Uncharted 3 shipped. Sorry for the tease! J

No! xD Justin you idiot Smiley Tongue I have seriously wasted days on finding that easter egg, and I bet Akyemeni 10 times as much, and there appears to not even be an easter egg!!! Smiley Surprised

anyway, **bleep** happens, I forgive you, but don't do this to me (or 'us' because I figure Akyemeni and the others that searched for it are pretty disappointed too) again Smiley Tongue

Message 32 of 33 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

Re: UPDATED ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: November Edition **

Nov 30, 2013

ND Please give consideration to allowing single players to updating the Platinum trophy without playing multiplayer. While multiplpayer may be very popular NOT everyone who buys the game wants to play multiplayer some of us just want to play the single player campaign and should have the chance to earn a platinum trophy once we complete the game. 

Message 33 of 33 (128 Views)
0 Likes