Wastelander
674 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: November Edition **

Nov 4, 2013

Any chance of ND developing their own Vita title? I mean a game developed entirely by ND and not just overseen like Golden Abyss.

Message 11 of 33 (328 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 4, 2013
I like how immersive your franchises are, so much so, that the collectible in box merchandise that comes with the games are always such a thrill to own. I recently snagged a The Last of Us Joel and Ellie statue with some signatures of the development staff. Of course these are unofficial and don't have documentary evidence of authenticity, but how difficult is it to round up you guys and sign merchandise? Is this like a tradition? I probably won't own a Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter box in this lifetime, but it's interesting what comes up online when it comes to autographed merchandise, so is this really an occasional activity? I'm curious to know because obviously i'm hoping there's that small chance that what I have isn't some scammed up statue.
Message 12 of 33 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Are they any chance of expanding apon the weapons/perks in TLOU MP? if so would they fit in with the lore of TLOU?

thanks!

Message 13 of 33 (311 Views)
Fender Bender
3384 posts

Nov 5, 2013
Are you guys gonna fix the bug in TLOU that drops ammo for the 1st wepon you used before you swapped loadouts during a game?

For example you had a HR and Revolver, than switched to BR and 9MM. You still get Revolver and HR ammo.
Message 14 of 33 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

Nov 6, 2013
Does the welfare system-pity parts affect the strength of molotovs or nail bombs in the last of us?
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 15 of 33 (279 Views)
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Nov 6, 2013
Would love some official merch,, maybe tshirts with firefly or hunter logos on, any plans for real world swag not limited to the few no lifers who can make it to major electronic expos?

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 16 of 33 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

Nov 6, 2013

When can we expect the next patch? Should we expect more private matchmaking options with it?

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 17 of 33 (268 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 6, 2013
Sp dlc release date?

And how about a leaded pipe for a purchasable weapon? Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 33 (262 Views)
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

Are there ever going to be more options for private games to make games with friends more fun, unique and interesting? Not too mention balanced/fair if they're a new player. (Everything unlocked for private games)

Are you going to make an outdoor multiplayer map in the woods with nothing but trees and rocks and maybe a derelict shack? No. Seriously. Are you going to make a woods based multiplayer map?

Message 19 of 33 (259 Views)
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2013

ND when you say you cant put Co op/Horde mode into TLOU MP because of technical issues, could you please go into details on those technical issues? I think it would help Co op fans to put things to rest if they had a detailed explanation thanks Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 33 (297 Views)