Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/06/2012
Online
1131 posts
 

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2013
Can you guys consider adding a buff to some of the guns in UC3 (un nerf them)? I believe the Fal-SS was nerfed via live update, so this shouldn't take long right?

For example make the Fal-SS a 4 shot kill again, or stop the Para and Fal from jamming and increase the G-mals stopping power. As of now most players blindfire Kals and use the ROF M9. If the Fal-SS and G-Mal are buffed it may bring back alot of players, and overall make the game even more enjoyable to play!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 47 (577 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1430 posts
 

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

You knew this question was coming:

When will you patch in gore for the EU/UK version of TLOU? Add it in the Season Pass or make it a free download, €0.99 age verification for Germany and maybe $0.99 for Australia. All other individual countries use the PEGI rating system which DOESN'T ask for 18+ games to get censored AT ALL as confirmed by PEGI themselves per request.

Sort this mess out with SCEE already, convince them by telling them that they can make a profit out of it by making the gore DLC!

Money talks afterall so please give us an opportunity to the get the full MP experience.

 

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------




Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 47 (557 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
2834 posts
 

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

Oct 1, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

 Are you going to stop nerfing things in TLOU MP? You nerfing the EE2 has caused people to switch from EE2 to Brawler and now people are whining about the 2x4. If you nerf the 2x4 you'll only cause people to make the Covert Training 1 and shivs/shiv dancing more popular. Then people will cry about that until you nerf the shiv. You keep nerfing things and you'll cause a never ending vicious cycle until people get fed up and leave TLOU MP. The majority have asked you to not nerf. Read the topic titled ... The "No Need To Nerf" Thread ... where the majority says no nerfing. Please ND no more nerfing weapons/perks (SAR got nerfed even though the majority said no to nerfing the weapons). People need to learn to adapt to games not have games cater to them because they are not good at the game. They need to learn how to improve not have everything nerfed because they cry to you.


I disagree, people have different playstyles, so it should be balanced, I think it's ok to nerf things, however, make sure you put some thought in it (and that's where Naughty Dog makes the most mistakes, especially if I look at Uncharted 3), the semi auto rifle was obviously overpowered, it's basically the M9 (Uncharted 3) of The Last of Us, and it needed to be nerfed, I haven't played the game for a while, so I don't know if it's a good nerf, but I disagree with you that nerfing in general is a bad thing...

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 47 (532 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
3476 posts
 

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

Oct 1, 2013
Is downing yourself on enemy bombs considered boosting/cheating? Seems like a win/win to me.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 47 (529 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/05/2013
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

Oct 1, 2013

Can you guys add some new interrogation animations? The head against the ground can get old fast.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 47 (528 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/07/2013
Offline
20 posts
 

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

Oct 1, 2013

i have two questions. How old was joel when he had his daughter? i remember him saying,"i had her pretty young" at the university.

the second question is: whats the word on the multiplayer save glitch? to be more specific, the one that keeps reverting players back to week one day one.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 47 (528 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/06/2012
Offline
287 posts
 

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

Oct 1, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

 Are you going to stop nerfing things in TLOU MP? You nerfing the EE2 has caused people to switch from EE2 to Brawler and now people are whining about the 2x4. If you nerf the 2x4 you'll only cause people to make the Covert Training 1 and shivs/shiv dancing more popular. Then people will cry about that until you nerf the shiv. You keep nerfing things and you'll cause a never ending vicious cycle until people get fed up and leave TLOU MP. The majority have asked you to not nerf. Read the topic titled ... The "No Need To Nerf" Thread ... where the majority says no nerfing. Please ND no more nerfing weapons/perks (SAR got nerfed even though the majority said no to nerfing the weapons). People need to learn to adapt to games not have games cater to them because they are not good at the game. They need to learn how to improve not have everything nerfed because they cry to you.


I disagree, people have different playstyles, so it should be balanced, I think it's ok to nerf things, however, make sure you put some thought in it (and that's where Naughty Dog makes the most mistakes, especially if I look at Uncharted 3), the semi auto rifle was obviously overpowered, it's basically the M9 (Uncharted 3) of The Last of Us, and it needed to be nerfed, I haven't played the game for a while, so I don't know if it's a good nerf, but I disagree with you that nerfing in general is a bad thing...


Seriously, this is a forum where you ask questioning to ND not response to someone's question you fool. There's a million topics on this already so go post your nerf-happy ideals over on those threads. 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 47 (499 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
3476 posts
 

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

Oct 1, 2013
Ok to clarify my question...

Hey ND, Is it considered cheating and/or boosting to down yourself on enemy's placed bombs so your teammates can get the revive and heals?

Both parties get parts so it seems like a win/win to me. But what is your opinion?
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 47 (466 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
2834 posts
 

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

Oct 2, 2013

devonjames-25_ wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

 Are you going to stop nerfing things in TLOU MP? You nerfing the EE2 has caused people to switch from EE2 to Brawler and now people are whining about the 2x4. If you nerf the 2x4 you'll only cause people to make the Covert Training 1 and shivs/shiv dancing more popular. Then people will cry about that until you nerf the shiv. You keep nerfing things and you'll cause a never ending vicious cycle until people get fed up and leave TLOU MP. The majority have asked you to not nerf. Read the topic titled ... The "No Need To Nerf" Thread ... where the majority says no nerfing. Please ND no more nerfing weapons/perks (SAR got nerfed even though the majority said no to nerfing the weapons). People need to learn to adapt to games not have games cater to them because they are not good at the game. They need to learn how to improve not have everything nerfed because they cry to you.


I disagree, people have different playstyles, so it should be balanced, I think it's ok to nerf things, however, make sure you put some thought in it (and that's where Naughty Dog makes the most mistakes, especially if I look at Uncharted 3), the semi auto rifle was obviously overpowered, it's basically the M9 (Uncharted 3) of The Last of Us, and it needed to be nerfed, I haven't played the game for a while, so I don't know if it's a good nerf, but I disagree with you that nerfing in general is a bad thing...


Seriously, this is a forum where you ask questioning to ND not response to someone's question you fool. There's a million topics on this already so go post your nerf-happy ideals over on those threads. 


maybe you should take a look at previous Q and A's, it happens a lot, what's wrong with a little discussion in this thread, so Naughty Dog can see about a certain problem what other users think of it, no need to be such a **bleep**, take a deep breath and try to behave normally next time...

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 47 (451 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
12997 posts
 

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: October Edition **

Oct 3, 2013

Most important question ever.

 

ND, Uncharted 4? Where is it? I've been waiting since December 2011.



Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 47 (375 Views)