Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: September Edition **

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

First of all, i hate you all. ¡I can't stop playing The Last of Us!

Question: Of the 10 workers of the first Crash Bandicoot game, ¿They still working on Naughty Dog yet? :smileysurprised:

Coco

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 62 (241 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Alright so I am going to post this question again because I'm persistent!

Steven Spielberg and George Lucas once stated that they don't think video games can tell a story the same way a movie can, with characters you care about, a meaningful story and so on, one of the reason being that you are in control. What are your thoughts on this?

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 62 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 3, 2013

i would to ask if the leaderboards will work again in uncharted 3?

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 62 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Ratsneve wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Ratsneve wrote:

The Last of Us ...

From the original description of the Season Pass I was led to believe the first DLC would be the SP one and the 2nd and 3rd would be MP.  Is this still true?

This description, that no longer seems to exist anywhere, was why I bought the Season Pass.  I'm only interested in the SP game.

why do you buy the season pass if you are only playing the single player part of it? a season pass is a good thing to buy if you intend to buy all the DLC, because then you get a discount, now you paid $20 for something that will probably only cost about $10, where's the logic :/

Jeez...I screwed up because I was committing to at least the first DLC that would be SP.  I was real excited about everything going into this...  I also wanted to watch the Grounded video.  Now I'm just disgusted with the whole thing.  If I could do it all over again I wouldn't buy the Season Pass and the game would be traded in to GameStop for whatever they are paying.  Leave me alone! :womanfrustrated: I feel right now that ND has broken a promise, changed the original description of the Season Pass DLC content detail, and is unwilling to communicate.  If you've got any more questions I'm trying to get a refund on the Season Pass from Sony.  We'll see what kind of honor ND/Sony really have.

as far as I know it has always been 1 SP-DLC and 2 MP-DLC in the season pass + a few small things you get for the single player like that grounded video and some in-game bonuses or something, it's always been like that, but whatever, I will leave you alone then, if you insist :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 62 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

as far as I know it has always been 1 SP-DLC and 2 MP-DLC in the season pass + a few small things you get for the single player like that grounded video and some in-game bonuses or something, it's always been like that, but whatever, I will leave you alone then, if you insist :smileytongue:

It's okay now... I successfully made my peace with Sony so now ND can take all the time in the world it needs for the SP DLC.

I do hope ND will still respond to my questions earlier in this particular thread though.

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 62 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Referring to TLOU, Is it technically possible to make Special Executions completely interruptible? That way you can actually save a teammate when you get an enemy off them.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 62 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
692 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Interrogation doesn't have elimination like survivors and supply raid, so does that mean you can have a cinema mode for interrogation?
Former Forum Tag Champion

*The L in alex is an i.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 62 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4890 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Can we all move back to Uncharted 3?
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 62 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4774 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Short and simple, what was the most difficult part in designing TLOU multiplayer?
tlousig2
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 62 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Sep 5, 2013
Can you guys bring the lab to The Last of us?
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 62 (206 Views)