Sep 18, 2013
Thank you for answering our questions.
Message 51 of 62 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Re: UPDATED ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: September Edition **

Sep 18, 2013

thanks for the answers, it's a shame you are not going to make cooperative multiplayer though Smiley Sad

Message 52 of 62 (212 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: September Edition **

Sep 18, 2013

Thanks for the response.

I can't wait to see what DLC will be in store for this game!

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Message 53 of 62 (213 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

thanks for the answers, it's a shame you are not going to make cooperative multiplayer though Smiley Sad

We never said never. Just not likely. 

Message 54 of 62 (202 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Sep 19, 2013

Any news Eric when we can expect the patch that buffs the machete and the armour buff for burst?

Do you think the machete should act the same as a modded 2x4, for 4 load out points, it should at least do that . Also, when an enemy is downed, should only take one hack withthe machete for an exeution, not two.

Message 55 of 62 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Sep 19, 2013
No Co-Op just about makes sense regarding NDI' s handling of their MPs. Dumb beyond belief, especially for this title! Season pass $20 down the drain. I want a refund NDI! Someone get the class action law suit cooking. Would happily join.
Message 56 of 62 (175 Views)
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Sep 19, 2013

A class action lawsuit because a developer doesn't plan to add a mode that they never gave any kind of press release or inclination that it even existed?

Please.

Message 57 of 62 (172 Views)
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Sep 20, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:
No Co-Op just about makes sense regarding NDI' s handling of their MPs. Dumb beyond belief, especially for this title! Season pass $20 down the drain. I want a refund NDI! Someone get the class action law suit cooking. Would happily join.

I totally agree that this game should have coop, but you can't blame Naughty Dog for it, buying a season pass is a risk, apparently a risk you shouldn't have taken...

Message 58 of 62 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Sep 21, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Lawsuit? Refund? They never promised Co-Op with the season pass and so while it may be disappointing they have not lied to anyone.

Message 59 of 62 (153 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Sep 26, 2013

mark9816789 wrote:

Ill never buy a pass for a game again. And I may never buy this company's games again.  I have never had such game issues with a game on both single player and MP or have I seen a company with popular games not have a official game support.  This game title turned out to be nothing but a waist of money.  And it's a darn shame as they had something here a great plat form to work with...

Clap...clap...clap...clap... ROTFLherAO...  Mark, buy a PS4 when they come out and try TLoU again.  It is incomprehensible you would lay into TLoU this way.  You must have aging PS3 hardware and refuse to properly troubleshoot the game, but would rather post what makes no sense to most of us SP gamers especially.  I only speak for my SP only self.  I've read MP is a different story of sorts but SP is a very clean game.

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 60 of 62 (119 Views)
0 Likes