Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
4 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: July Edition **

Jul 1, 2013

The action scenes in Uncharted 3 are fantastic and interactive. Naughty Dog wants to expand even further this concept in future games?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 73 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2120 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

Many people are having technical issues such as freezing, the ps3 shutting off mid-play, audio problems, low-res textures, and the enviroments not loading, so will there be a fix for these problems because this really is an excellent game but these issues make it impossible to progress.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 73 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2846 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Did you post this Q and A in the Naughty Dog General Discussion forum so that you would get way less questions than in the Uncharted 3 or The Last of Us multiplayer forums? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 73 (360 Views)
Gaming Beast
1821 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Did you post this Q and A in the Naughty Dog General Discussion forum so that you would get way less questions than in the Uncharted 3 or The Last of Us multiplayer forums? :smileytongue:

Haha good question, I highly doubt it will be answered though! :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 73 (337 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 73 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Zeichef wrote:

Are you guys unhappy with Sony?

I'm asking because of the following tweet:

Larry Gadea @lg

@Naughty_Dog really **bleep**ed up getting getting involved with Sony. this single-
platform exclusivity is killing what they could have been

To which you replied:

Naughty Dog

@lg Unfortunately that ship sailed 12 years ago. Sorry!

link: https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/346714815684804608

The 'unfortunately' part is what's bugging me.

what I got from that is ND saying basically you're late since this has been the case since they were bought in 2001.

I don't think they could have said suck it up & buy a Sony console if you want to play our games lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 73 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 73 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
407 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Considering these Q&As now involve more than one game, it wouldn't really be right to have the on just one of the game boards.

As for questions:

1 The new Lab Maps that were supposed to be added to Uncharted 3's MP. Where are they? They were supposed to be released in May. It's July now and still nothing.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 73 (303 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Orochidude wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Considering these Q&As now involve more than one game, it wouldn't really be right to have the on just one of the game boards.

As for questions:

1. Why is completing New Game + necessary for Platinum in The Last of Us? Having to beat the game three times (Since for whatever reason, you guys hate having the hardest difficulty available from the start) is just more of a chore than anything.

2. The new Lab Maps that were supposed to be added to Uncharted 3's MP. Where are they? They were supposed to be released in May. It's July now and still nothing.

3. Is anything going to be done about the Molotovs in TLoU? Pretty much everyone I've talked to about them agree that they need some kind of nerf, whether it be making them harder to craft or making the parts more rare.

Umm you need to post ONE question in your comment otherwise it will be ignored.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 73 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
641 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I think all of us have the same question. Seems that I must ask it loud...

Naughty Dog, why are you lie about some things? Why you don't just tell us that we aren't becoming all Block Mesh Maps to see in Costume Game of Uncharted 3 Multiplayer? Why we are waiting so long for new Labs - especially the promised new in Uncharted 2 years ago? Why are you taking our trust to your Game Company and punch it to a soup of missunterstanding and trustless?

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 73 (288 Views)
0 Likes