Jul 8, 2013

Message 32 of 73 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: July Edition **

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

About uncharted 3, why did those Spiders apeer in moldable illusions though out the games campaign? I would rely like to now that thanks for your time.

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Message 33 of 73 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

What do you guys (ND) think the possibillity is for Ellie to return as a playable character in a sequel?

Message 34 of 73 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Do you guys ever test anything with lag or bad connections?
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 35 of 73 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Herbal_Medz wrote:

just going to say Naughty DOG please please dont ever leave sonys side please dont ever take your games to microsoft in my eyes you wouldnt be the same DOG as you were for the oldees... i mean crash B..  Jand D ..  you know the ones  

while I doubt Naughty Dog even have the option to do that, you are right about leaving is a bad idea, look at Insomniac, when they were working only on the Playstation 3 they had quality games like Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction/A Crack in Time and Resistance was pretty good too, and what do they have now, FUSE (which is so generic and boring that I wonder how it even got some good scores...) and Sunset Overdrive (another day, another shooter, I don't expect much from that game either...)

Anyway, Insomniac wasn't owned by Sony, while Naughty Dog is, Naughty Dog can never leave, sure the employees can walk away if they feel like it, but Naughty Dog will always be from Sony :smileywink:

Message 36 of 73 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Willaid wrote:

Hello i would like to know if there will be a Uncharted 4 on the new PS4.

that won't be answered, however, Sony would be stupid not to let Naughty Dog make Uncharted 4, Uncharted is a system seller, I hope for an announcement at Gamescom :smileyhappy:

Message 37 of 73 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1839 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Willaid wrote:

that won't be answered, however, Sony would be stupid not to let Naughty Dog make Uncharted 4, Uncharted is a system seller, I hope for an announcement at Gamescom :smileyhappy:

Speaking of which will Naughty Dog be this year at Gamescom?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 38 of 73 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Since the event of 4th of July for uncharted 3 I can't go online anymore. When I am connecting to the multiplayer the bar stucks where it says synchronizing level data and then after that I try to quit the game through XMB and my PS3 suddenly makes 3 beeps and restarts again the hole PS3.

My question is how I can fix that problem? Do I have to erase all my game data and download it again? If it so then I can be saying bye bye uncharted because my internet is too slow to be downloading approximately 400 megabytes again for just see if it fixed.
Thanks if you answer me :smileyhappy:
Message 39 of 73 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Willaid wrote:

Speaking of which will Naughty Dog be this year at Gamescom?

they will, they also will have a press conference (which I hope we can watch), and there will be new game announcements, probably exclusives...

unlike microsoft, who is only popular in North America, Sony is popular in Europe and Japan as well, so my guess is that they save some exclusives for Gamescom and Tokyo Game Show :smileyhappy:

edit: Sorry, I thought you wrote Sony, but you wrote Naughty Dog, I have no idea if Naughty Dog will be at gamescom, personally I think it's to soon for Naughty Dog to announce their next game this close after The Last of Us, but on the other hand, they announced The Last of Us 2 months after Uncharted 3, so they might announce their PS4 game 2 months after The Last of Us as well, let's hope so :smileyhappy:

Message 40 of 73 (154 Views)
0 Likes