Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: July Edition **

Jul 6, 2013

Which season did you guys at Naughty Dog find to be the most difficult season to make? The entire game is filled to the brim with detail and character, which one was the most diffucult?

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 41 of 73 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Willaid wrote:

Hello i would like to know if there will be a Uncharted 4 on the new PS4.

that won't be answered, however, Sony would be stupid not to let Naughty Dog make Uncharted 4, Uncharted is a system seller, I hope for an announcement at Gamescom Smiley Happy

Speaking of which will Naughty Dog be this year at Gamescom?

they will, they also will have a press conference (which I hope we can watch), and there will be new game announcements, probably exclusives...

unlike microsoft, who is only popular in North America, Sony is popular in Europe and Japan as well, so my guess is that they save some exclusives for Gamescom and Tokyo Game Show Smiley Happy

edit: Sorry, I thought you wrote Sony, but you wrote Naughty Dog, I have no idea if Naughty Dog will be at gamescom, personally I think it's to soon for Naughty Dog to announce their next game this close after The Last of Us, but on the other hand, they announced The Last of Us 2 months after Uncharted 3, so they might announce their PS4 game 2 months after The Last of Us as well, let's hope so Smiley Happy

Yeah let's hope so. I personally think announcing their game at the VGA's seems a bit too far away since the PS4 probably releases at November. And we all know Naughty Dog is good at creating system selling games.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 73 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4868 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Where are the Community Managers? Aren't they supposed to be the ones who respond to threads, instead of a game designer (MacGruber)?

Don't get me wrong, I really, really appreciate Mac's contributions, I'm just asking about the people who are supposed to do their jobs..

Message 43 of 73 (208 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Can you please handle my request pasted below?:

Hello,
First off, the game is amazing.
But more importantly, it keeps freezing either directly before a movie scene or right after I die and does not allow me to continue. Instead I am forced to shut down my PS3, restart the game where it last left off then I am allowed to play a bit longer till it freezes again (usually every 15 to 30 minutes). Now I have reached a part in the game where even that isn't possible; The Sewers. Now the game will not let me proceed past the part when Joel & Ellie get separated by the gate. It just keeps freezing immediately after the movie sequence. This is incredibly annoying. Please Fix.

I have Restored my File System AND I have Rebuilt my Database.
So those two things are not the problem.
The game is.
You have an amazing product in this game but these errors are dragging it into the mud. This needs to be fixed as soon as humanely possible AND someone at Naughty Dog or Playstation needs to acknowledge that this is in fact a problem and that it is being fixed. It's simple Public Relations & Consumer Comfort.
Please address this issue.
Thanks

Message 44 of 73 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Message 45 of 73 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20173 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Hey ND. Just wanted to say that you did a great job on The Last of Us. Great story and, in my opinion, a very fun and different Multiplayer when compared with other games on the market.

My question to you would be this: do you have any plans for special events besides parts conversion boosts? Will we be seeing the return of the Lab in some way (the game is a port of Uncharted, so it can't be completely out of the question)? Will we see developer game nights possibly announced on the blog or developers joining in on Naughty Paws (the community game nights) more often?

I really like what you did with the game and would love to see special events in the future. Smiley Happy
Message 46 of 73 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
529 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Like others, before my question I just wanna say awesome job on the MP, I'm loving it so much I've barely scratched the SP Smiley Happy

My question: Will we see theater/cinema mode, if not, why not?

'Rock is OP, paper is fine as it is': Scissors

Click This! ---> Youtube
Don't click this! --> Blog
Message 47 of 73 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

My question to naughty dog is...

Is there any Easter egg in the last of us that points to your next game? 

You don't have to tell us what it is, just a confirmation is all I need to search the game far and wide.

Message 48 of 73 (167 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Message 49 of 73 (159 Views)
MVP Support
12476 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

mark9816789 wrote:

I haven't seen a response from any official to any questions asked...

Answers to 10 questions in this thread will be posted in the original post when the time comes and everyone here has until July 10th to submit any questions that they would like answered. Keep in mind that replies might be ignored if they contain more than one question or if multiple replies from the same user are posted in a row. There are no guarantees that Naughty Dog will answer your question(s).

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 50 of 73 (141 Views)
0 Likes