Jun 14 2013
By: MEGAxpMAN First Son 4 posts

Ummm.... Misleading information

4 replies 354 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

They said that if you pre-ordered Last of Us on the PS Store that it would be available for download at 12 o clock.  Right when its June 14th.   Well its June 14th where I live and I can't download it.  So what they meant was actually, at 3am.

Now 1st off, its the year 2013, and I just gave you, Naughty Dog, more money because I purchased the game digitally.  I saved you shipping costs, and material costs, and the cost EBGames charges you.  Now why on earth in this day in age, you ship your game to sweden (the land where anything goes) and retailers sell it early (obviously, laws are different in sweden), yet a guy who you told would be able to purchase the game at 12 can't because apparently you don't have the technology to unlock the download each region at a time. 

TL;DR  - Don't buy digital versions of games.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (354 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: Ummm.... Misleading information

Jun 14, 2013

It cost next to nothing to package and ship games, not to mention that buying it digitally entites you to 2 copys...

Get your Portable ID!href="http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/K0ld2012">K0ld2012
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 14, 2013

What the hell is happening its 12:19 Pacific time and thats when they said it would be available its well over the time and i still can't even download this game this is so disappointing. If this is how the game is going to start off already very very sad

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (252 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I pre bought the game yesterday (6/13). I then read a message that said to make sure I had 27gb free to download... made the room and the eagerly awaited midnight. How the hell do I download it?!>!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Did you figure out how do DL it?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (235 Views)
0 Likes