Aug 09 2013
By: killerdevilboy First Son 1 posts

We want a Jak 4!!

2 replies 186 views Edited Aug 9, 2013

Seriously, its ben far too long! We didnt get a single Jak game on the ps3! and now the ps4 is comming. I really hope you at some point focuses on Jak agian instead of Uncharted and The last of us. Dont get me wrong, both Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and the last of us were fantastic and near perfect games, but you have sooooo many Jak fans out there, crying and begging for a Jak 4. Please make it happen on the ps4.

Message 1 of 3 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Re: We want a Jak 4!!

Aug 16, 2013

killerdevilboy wrote:

Seriously, its ben far too long! We didnt get a single Jak game on the ps3! and now the ps4 is comming. I really hope you at some point focuses on Jak agian instead of Uncharted and The last of us. Dont get me wrong, both Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and the last of us were fantastic and near perfect games, but you have sooooo many Jak fans out there, crying and begging for a Jak 4. Please make it happen on the ps4.

I don't want a Jak 4, and I don't know anyone who wants it, but I'm sure there are people interested in it, maybe they can get another studio working on it, but I would be dissappointed if Naughty Dog would make it, I prefer they work on a new Uncharted Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: We want a Jak 4!!

Aug 16, 2013

All i can say is jak is one of the games (besides crash) i really loved growing up and i know atleast 50 people who would go nuts for a new title in this series (NOT A REBOOT that stuff ruins the plot and series) i would love to see jak growing up and becoming mar and fulfilling the whole destiny plot thing Smiley Happy there are too many realistic shooters or one man army things and uncharted is like a reboot of tombraider so i got board but i havent met one person who didnt go that is too wicked sick when dark jack does the dark bomb or when you get light jak flying so nauty dog i beg you guys give the fans what they want i mean naughty dog was made by unrealistic cartoon style physics and graphics Smiley Happy i bet you you wont be dissapointed by the turn out you get  im a programmer myself and i love the series for the simplicity the playability and the vast story behind it Smiley Happy

dont let jak die like crash 

Message 3 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes