Aug 02 2013
By: no1_narwhal_fan Hekseville Citizen 288 posts

What is Naughty Dogs finest moment?

4 replies 239 views Edited Aug 2, 2013

Jak and Daxter and Crash Bandicoot are great but personally this has got to be between Uncharted (2) and The Last of Us.

It's a close one; These are two of my favourite games this gen of all time and both games feature the peerless pacing, cohesiveness and cinimatic gameplay Naughty Dog has become the masters of. For me, Uncharted has better set pieces and is generally a bit more spectacular. For example I don't remember a single section in TLoU that made my jaw drop like the collapsing building or train sections did in Uncharted 2. On the other hand TLoU has an even better plot, deeper more polished gameplay and is generally more thought provoking, emotive experience.

Is I was pushed to chose one it would be Uncharted 2. Just. 

Message 1 of 5 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Re: What is Naughty Dogs finest moment?

Aug 10, 2013

Im my opinion ND finest moment is how they released a game with a game breaking bug, fail to patch the game, and fail to even response or indicate thay are attempting to patch the game. They deserve a medal but you know its just my opinion.

Message 2 of 5 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Aug 16, 2013

shadowthief01 wrote:

Im my opinion ND finest moment is how they released a game with a game breaking bug, fail to patch the game, and fail to even response or indicate thay are attempting to patch the game. They deserve a medal but you know its just my opinion.

what moment are you talking about?

anyway, Uncharted 2 all the way!

Message 3 of 5 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Sep 15, 2013
Easy... Uncharted 2
Message 4 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Finest moment is TLoU but single player only.  MP is a scourge against the single player story and action motion capture acting refined more then ever in TLoU.  (Don't forget the string of IMOs below--its just my opinion.)

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 5 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes