Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
29 posts

At least...

Jun 27, 2011

It would be good to at least have a little store close to the studio there in Santa Monica, like a souvenir store or something (in the very same building). I visited the place (awesome buildings, pools, etc.) but I really wanted to buy a t-shirt, cap, anything to prove I was there...or at least take a picture with some Naughty Dog logo stuff, that's how much of a fan I am. All I have are memories, random pictures (the fountain, the building) and not even from the inside, haha.

Message 31 of 39 (751 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Why Doesnt Naughty Dog Have a Store!?

Mar 8, 2013

So this went from an actual good question to a, hey i got ideas topic huh?

How but an Update onthe real question??

I mean its been asked back in 2011 its 2 years later now, and still no olineshop?

Ubisoft has one...

Message 32 of 39 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Re: We've looked into and have been in discussions from time...

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

arne wrote:

We've looked into and have been in discussions from time to time with SCE about running an online store. There's more than a few challenges and complications that face us to pull this off, but it is something we would like to happen. We'll keep working at it.

2 years later..................

I'm a bit dissapointed at this :smileysad:

i know you guys are workign on TLOU (and admit it, theres a ps4 title in development from the other team.) but this does need to happen, im such a huge fans of ND and would love some merch, if i wanted tlou shirt i'd have to get one from an online shirt maker thing, lol its not the same!:smileysad: lol

Message 33 of 39 (671 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Tbh I thin they didn't do a shop yet because you can find stuff elsewere, such as action figures (even if not official)
and a lot of the stuff they could sell (like drake's ring wich is really badass) comes with the collectors editions of games.
Message 34 of 39 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Jun 1, 2013

aidmur123 wrote:

arne wrote:

We've looked into and have been in discussions from time to time with SCE about running an online store. There's more than a few challenges and complications that face us to pull this off, but it is something we would like to happen. We'll keep working at it.

2 years later..................

I'm a bit dissapointed at this :smileysad:

i know you guys are workign on TLOU (and admit it, theres a ps4 title in development from the other team.) but this does need to happen, im such a huge fans of ND and would love some merch, if i wanted tlou shirt i'd have to get one from an online shirt maker thing, lol its not the same!:smileysad: lol

I know what you mean man

They would make a lot of money if they set this up, look at Valves store....it's amazing.

Although I know for a fine fact that if this happened, UK/Europe would get the shaft on the really cool things.

I would love it if ND made....

A replica spaniard coin from Drakes Fortune

That black box of resin from Among Theives

The Dagger which they did for a contest once a while back

The map of the rub al khali with notes on from Drakes Deception

A proper replica of Sir Francis Drakes Diary, with the bullet hole and everything

A replica of Drakes Diary from games 1-3.

Some lithos of the characters/in game art/movie styled posters (take Valves 80s movie Portal 2 poster for example)

A precursor egg/power cell replica from Jak and Daxter

An Wumpa Fruit plushie

and maybe some stuff from the Last of Us

You get the point....theres a ton of stuff to do

Message 35 of 39 (590 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Hi !

Any news about this idea ? it would be awesome.

I live in France & i'd like to find naughty dogs goodies , like The Last of Us T-shirt , any ideas ? ( except buying the game in a special store )

Message 36 of 39 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Bumping the thread like a boooooss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Message 37 of 39 (482 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: I would gladly buy some ND merch.  Give me something to b...

Jun 25, 2013

overlordofpizza wrote:

I would gladly buy some ND merch. 

Give me something to blow money on.

How about a lifesize statue of Borneo Sully? I would pay about 300 for that, and another 300 for doughnut drake with a pizza in hand

I guess thats a no then......

Message 38 of 39 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1876 posts

Re: Why Doesnt Naughty Dog Have a Store!?

Nov 14, 2013
I want a bunch of naughty dog shirts DX

gamefreak2.jpg

Message 39 of 39 (186 Views)
0 Likes