Aug 24 2013
By: funaughtydog First Son 10 posts

Worst online game ever...

7 replies 513 views Edited Aug 24, 2013

i know lots of people love this game but, the online **bleep** sucks, worst game ever, big waste if cash, last time a buy a naughty dog game and some of my friend too... i have the game since day one and one month after he is in garbage, so stupid, you shot a guy with a shotgun 4 time and he dont die and he kill you one shot with a piece of wood with some nails on it... just because he is level 100 + and you are level 8... wow so fuuuuunnnnn... you shot on someone like 4 or 5 time but he can **bleep** throw you a molotov or bomb... like in real world, i hate this game i hate this company waste of money and waste of time, thanks ea sports do good game, THQ should be re open... you close door, thanks for nothings.

Message 1 of 8 (513 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Re: Worst online game ever...

Aug 24, 2013

First time I played TLoU Online I was like "ND, R U F*** SRS?" but after a few Matches I had fun. I had a really epic moment and a friend of me was next to me on the couch and he: "**bleep** your Clan must not die!!" and I: "OMFG I DID IT!!! My Clan is safe and I'm killing every enemy like crazy!! **bleep** that's so godda*** awesome!!!".

Give ND a chance, keep on and play. But don't forget: In ND's Games is the Singleplayer on focus. MP is for Fun so you don't let the game on your table and play an other game after one week Smiley Wink

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 2 of 8 (497 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 24, 2013

Yeah the SP is very good and very short too, and MP maybe not the best thing ND can do but just don't put MP and put more SP . Well very disappointed with this game. Too long to upgrades your player in MP and the realism is very but very horrible, seriously a shotgun is nothing compare to a wood with nails. Nah im sorry but last time i buy a ND games waste of money and i can't say waste of time cause the game is short.

Message 3 of 8 (490 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I forgot about when you try to hit someone with a wood or machete... always miss most of the time ... really hope that this game ... is the last of you ND.
Message 4 of 8 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Sep 26, 2013
I have never had such a horrible online experince ever than with the last of us multiplayer. Downright dumb decision that it was released and should be removed with the next patch, so newcomers won't experince the same as us.
Message 5 of 8 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4080 posts

Oct 1, 2013
The agony of defeat Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 8 (274 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Oct 5, 2013

I kinda feel like all that too...

But I love Uncharted with it's major issues. TLOU is just not something I can love. I want a divorce from it.

From it's SP to it's MP I just feel disconnected from it. Yet I wasn't actually all that bad at it. I just didn't enjoy knowing when I'm doing okay I'm going to have to play dodgeball.

The welfare system destroys the fun of the game, giving losers all the tools available is a bad idea. Uncharted 3 has it wrong too but it's certainly in better shape than TLOU is when it comes to welfare systems.

Message 7 of 8 (252 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Oct 6, 2013

Sure the TLOU MP has some issues but what game doesn't . When I first played it I got annihilated but at the same time I found the game a refreshing change from the likes of COD or Battlefield. This game requires patients , strategy and most importantly TEAM WORK! If you go lone wolf and run and gun in this game you will die a lot! So all I can say is persevere and keep playing because in the end you will be rewarded with a great MP gaming experience. Or you could just keep on **bleep** about games because you just suck at them.

Message 8 of 8 (241 Views)
0 Likes