Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 14 2013
By: johnnyjh Wastelander 862 posts

i <3 Naughty Dog( The Gods of Game Developers)

[ Edited ]
8 replies 349 views Edited Jul 14, 2013

i played Crash bandicoot like there was no tomorrow when i was a kid and got 100% in all four games 

I didn't get into Jak & Daxter until last april ( i know sad i am)  i bought the collection platinumed the first one almost beat jak II and beat Jak 3 , i just bought Jak X combat racing,

The Uncharted series? Oh God i played the **bleep** and bejeezus out of those 3 games 1100 hours between all 3  games and 3 platinums. 

The Last Of Us? i played the **bleep** out of that game too i am obsessed with games they make because they are so bloody perfect , i cant believe i am playing a video game everything is so perfect and the story, voice acting, the immersion , the characters are so likeable and i actually care if they get knocked off or something i dont just shrug it off . i was SO into uncharted 2, 3 tlou. i love you guys at Naughty Dog no **bleep**. keep blitzing everyone else you guys are beasts. i cant wait to see what you have in store for future games i know it will win more game of the years 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Re: i <3 Naughty Dog( The Gods of Game Developers)

Jul 14, 2013

You're right but ND should still do what they're saying. I mean The Lab. **bleep**. The Lab. The Lab needs more Updates. I think it's actually not that hard to put a new old Lab in the Multiplayer of U3. And I think ND is more money hungry. In U2 I paid for the DLC Maps (Skins include) 10€. In U3 there are more DLC Maps than Normal Maps and you must pay for it over 20€ and there are also no Skins include. Aaaand Free to Play is **bleep**. Simply **bleep**. Because it just Lag. Lag overall. The Servers can't manage that much.

But ND's Game are awesome anyways^^

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

i admit i do hate the lab , but because of the lab i got a trophy =) Jk , but they did get carried away with the DLC in this game . i hate not having 100% with trophies i have 85/105. and in U2 i have 66/71 trophies. . I find amusement in them calling it the Lab because that is a level from The Original Crash Bandicoot a series they no longer have the rights to 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 17, 2013

this game is trash i dare you to play it on surivrial and u wont think that much of Naughty anymore .....In surivirial they hardly give no supplies no ammo and the emmies take so much damge it **bleep** b.s yes the story it self is amazing but the gameplay on survirial is insane it not even fare they need to change alot of stuff up on it it they want this game to be like a realisic game then mait that way and dont make it take 3 shotgun blast to kill someone fix it naughty dog

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (278 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Aug 24, 2013
You're right evilbadasd multiplayer sucks like all of their games
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 24, 2013
You're right evilbadasd multiplayer sucks like all of their games... I play one month and I was level 7 one **bleep** month... thanks god EA SPORTS GIVE US NHL 14 SOON
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 30, 2013
NaughtyDog <3
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Sep 13, 2013

Agreed, ND might well be the best game developers in the world right now. Nobody does story, pacing and jaw dropping set pieces quite like them and they've certainly raised the bar for story driven action games.

This may sound silly to some but a massive part in me choosing the PS4 over the Xbox one is the fact that ND are still making games exclusively for Sony consoles.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Wait, wait, wait - gods?

ND make great games. You pay for it, you get your money's worth and generally, you are happy. It is everything after that point, after you have the core game and enjoyed it, that ND prove to be really, really bad at everything else. Their communication, their DLC plan, their honesty towards their consumers, to mention a few, is just awful. Anyone who has been on these forums for the last couple of years (or even less) can plainly see that. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (151 Views)
0 Likes