Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 06 2013
By: shawny3051 First Son 6 posts

naughty dog jak 4 after the last of us please.

5 replies 248 views Edited Sep 6, 2013

Jak 4 is a must need and almost 80% of your fans are demanding it please atleast give us one game

nobody can not do it without you guys

and also the Last of us does not seem like a game that needs a sequel.

Message 1 of 6 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: naughty dog jak 4 after the last of us please.

Sep 7, 2013

shawny3051 wrote:

Jak 4 is a must need and almost 80% of your fans are demanding it please atleast give us one game

nobody can not do it without you guys

and also the Last of us does not seem like a game that needs a sequel.

80% xD

haha, most people don't want a new jak and daxter, that series is done, what they can do is let some other developer make it, like Sucker Punch did with Sly 4, but I don't want Naughty Dog to waste any time on it...

I do agree that The Last of Us does not need a sequel, I prefer them continuing Uncharted, and let the other team work on a new IP :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 6 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

Question...  If Uncharted has been so successful now with 3 in the series so far and begging for a 4th and now we have a new rather sensational new game TLoU done by a separate team in ND would ND not want to develop it further too with at least their 2nd and 3rd?  It doesn't make sense not too.  If nothing else this LoU team would create something totally new to rival TLoU--but to gut the team and focus everything left on a Jak 4?

I'm not saying a new continuation of LoU has to involve the same characters as the original which has been the case of Drake in the Uncharted series but TLoU offers so many paths to take a series on that could include Joel and Ellie or not.

I think the problem is more likely going to be the development money involved and demands/limitations Sony might impose--imo?

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 3 of 6 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 16, 2013
people are still demanding for it. and I dont want another uncharted game. it does not need a sequel either. Uncharted is more like a leap shoot and puzzle game and also an indian jones rip off.
Message 4 of 6 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 19, 2013
They should really make a new Jak and Daxter game for the PS4! My favorite games series EVER!!!! Just the thought of a Jak game on the PS4 makes me drool lol
Message 5 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 24, 2013

I wouldnt care about a new jak game if its not out on Vita.... :smileyhappy: and I really like jak and daxter

Message 6 of 6 (113 Views)
0 Likes