Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 05 2012
By: DrakeShepard Uncharted Territory 1161 posts

2012 Looking Back

5 replies 103 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

Well, the time is coming to an end for 2012 and ready for the new year 2013. A lot has happened this year, in terms of game releases and trailers (AC3 & GTA5) to real life games (Olympics 2012) and many more real life events.

What was the most memorable thing for you this year? :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Re: 2012 Looking Back

Dec 6, 2012

My memorable moments:

1. Seeing the Avengers on the second day of release, seeing The Dark Knight Rises on the second day of release, and seeing Skyfall on the second day of release. I also saw Prometheus, but I didn't like that movie, nor did I see it on the second day of release.

2. Getting through my first year of high school. Little did I know how easy it really was compared to this year and the next...

3. The interesting tale of Uncharted 3 and its long and winding road. I've gone from one of the advent defenders of its flaws to someone who has finally come to terms that we could've gotten a much better game that we'll never play.

4. Purchasing my first hard-copy M-rated game, through the power of diplomacy.

5. My sister finally moved to college. It's a liberating feeling, having the house to myself 90% of the day.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 2 of 6 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

My memorable moments:

1. Seeing the Avengers on the second day of release, seeing The Dark Knight Rises on the second day of release, and seeing Skyfall on the second day of release. I also saw Prometheus, but I didn't like that movie, nor did I see it on the second day of release.

2. Getting through my first year of high school. Little did I know how easy it really was compared to this year and the next...

3. The interesting tale of Uncharted 3 and its long and winding road. I've gone from one of the advent defenders of its flaws to someone who has finally come to terms that we could've gotten a much better game that we'll never play.

4. Purchasing my first hard-copy M-rated game, through the power of diplomacy.

5. My sister finally moved to college. It's a liberating feeling, having the house to myself 90% of the day.

And my sis is coming back in a few days!
Do you feel me?

Message 3 of 6 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Spending time with friends I've known since first grade before moving to California. On that note, moving to California was a huge thing for me this year. Lived in Minnesota for sixteen years, and this is definitely gonna take some getting used to.

Other than those few things, 2012 was pretty uneventful. Looking forward to seeing what 2013 has in store.

Message 4 of 6 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Dec 7, 2012

The world is ending on December 21, there is no 2013...

>
Message 5 of 6 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6234 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Hmm. That's a good question. This year has been full of memories, both good and bad. I guess right now the most memorable thing for me was when the Spurs went on their 20 game win streak earlier in the year. Gosh, I remember being so excited. I was going through some hard times at that point, so I really needed something to root for. Shame they didn't win the championship, but it was still a lot of fun while it lasted. 

Message 6 of 6 (36 Views)
0 Likes