Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: Any Battlefield 3 players out there?

Aug 14, 2012

I play it, but I only do Team Deathmatch. The other modes drag on too long for me.

I only use the Engineer class.

Message 11 of 19 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Aug 15, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I play it, but I only do Team Deathmatch. The other modes drag on too long for me.

You are playing Battlefield 3 the wrong way my friend. I hate playing TDM. Rush and Conquest only for me. Why don't you use other classes. I have 5 service stars for assualt, 4 for engineer, 4 for support, 3 for recon

>
Message 12 of 19 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 15, 2012

supergamer-45 wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

You are playing Battlefield 3 the wrong way my friend. I hate playing TDM. Rush and Conquest only for me. Why don't you use other classes. I have 5 service stars for assualt, 4 for engineer, 4 for support, 3 for recon

Sorry, dude. You can play it how you want, but I like TDM the most.

And I enjoy the weapons in Engineer class the most.

Besides, it's not a game I play a ton. I play it very casually and TDM just seems more for me.

Message 13 of 19 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Yessss the game owns. Rush and Conquest baby!
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 19 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Sep 30, 2012

stentryk wrote:

I don't play Battlefield 3 but I certainly will once I get enough money for my gaming PC with i7 processor and all dat **bleep**!

lol, you need like a NASA computer to play most of the good games out there on PC

anyway ordering the parts and putting it together is much better then buying a full pc for gaming

Message 15 of 19 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I'd play it if I had stronger PC. FPS games just don't work with PS3/XBOX IMO.

A friend of mine who recently got PS3 also got BF3, but he didn't have an online pass (because the previous user used it), but I didn't want it because I'd rather play it online than some boring SP. He didn't want it either because he's interested only in NHL.

Message 16 of 19 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Oct 4, 2012

iqbal64255 wrote:

stentryk wrote:

I don't play Battlefield 3 but I certainly will once I get enough money for my gaming PC with i7 processor and all dat **bleep**!

lol, you need like a NASA computer to play most of the good games out there on PC

anyway ordering the parts and putting it together is much better then buying a full pc for gaming

Not in my case, weirdly enough. I'm buying it from a place where I can configure it myself, so I get to choose what's inside it.

And actually it wasn't cheaper to buy all the parts seperately, I did check it. i don't know if that's because of where I live, or what I want or anything, but at least that's how it is Smiley Happy

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 17 of 19 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Oct 21, 2012

stentryk wrote:

iqbal64255 wrote:

stentryk wrote:

Not in my case, weirdly enough. I'm buying it from a place where I can configure it myself, so I get to choose what's inside it.

And actually it wasn't cheaper to buy all the parts seperately, I did check it. i don't know if that's because of where I live, or what I want or anything, but at least that's how it is Smiley Happy

Smiley Surprised nice

I just recently bought BF3 for my Playstation I only play rush and conquest, well It'll help for the wait untill the last of us

Message 18 of 19 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I play BF3, kind of horrible fps player though. Got premium too. I often play medic, I like ressurecting my dead teammates lol.

Im switching between Scar-h, M4 and famas. No favorite map in particular, i just want to mess around bf3 mp when I ran out of games to play. I wish U3 has that many guns available, its fun switching guns and finding out which works best for you. I love bf3, not only because it is a great mp game but also i got it for $10 w/c is lots of game for that price.

+============================================================+
Message 19 of 19 (28 Views)
0 Likes