Cox's

For cooking Bramley

Recently Invalid now Glass Jaw & Come Get Some
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - mseja
Message 11 of 33 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

The computer company   Never seen a need for any of their...

Apr 8, 2011

The computer company

Never seen a need for any of their products.

It isn't like they are a top end home electronics company like Sony.

Yes I still have working 1980s Sony VCRs

Recently Invalid now Glass Jaw & Come Get Some
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - mseja
Message 12 of 33 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
593 posts

Well...

Apr 8, 2011

I am typing this on my 5 year old Macbook. While the battery will only last me an hour, and it freezes when I move it around erratically, it remains the most stable computer I have ever used. In the span of time I have owned this Macbook, my friend has gone through 3 laptops, exactly 1 Dell, 1 Vaio and 1 HP, whether it be the motherboard, a virus or a broken screen. He has spent three times as much as I have on my Macbook, and yet he still refuses to touch an Apple computer because he claims they're all hype.

Let's get something clear: the pricing. Apple computers are more expensive for a reason. Can you find me another aluminum unibody laptop on the market? How about another computer that's backed up with the same level of customer service? How about another computer with an OS that doesn't receive viruses? The premium price is worth it.

For gaming, I understand (even though the most recent slew of Apple computers are amazing performers). 

To Treasure_Bearer ...

Apple takes technology and innovates it. There wasn't a touchscreen device even comparable to the iPhone before it released. They take new technologies and exploit them. Android would not exist in its form if it weren't for Apple.

To LEAFBLOWER

You don't have to pay for every app on the iPhone either. Besides, Android is fragmented, and the free apps are loaded with ads. Paying for stuff is sometimes better.

Message 13 of 33 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1413 posts

I used to have iPod Nano 2GB like 3 years ago and now I'v...

Apr 8, 2011

I used to have iPod Nano 2GB like 3 years ago and now I've had iPod Classic 160GB for 2 years

U2: Level 80
U3: Level 75, max legacy
U4: Level 38/70
Who needs any Sidekicks or Mysticals, when you have a gun, few bullets, and some skill?
Message 14 of 33 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
750 posts

Yes. ... ever heard of Linux?   And all current distribut...

Apr 8, 2011

Salacion wrote:

How about another computer with an OS that doesn't receive viruses?

Yes. ... ever heard of Linux?   And all current distributions also run either Apple or Windows as virtual machines.

All major PC manufacturers offer a Linux install.

Message 15 of 33 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

iPhone 3GS 16gb. It's all that I need. Great to have your...

Apr 8, 2011

iPhone 3GS 16gb. It's all that I need. Great to have your phone and iPod in one thing :smileyhappy:

I'm 13 so forgive me if I act stupid.
To the trolls of teh forums: GTF0 Smiley Very Happy
Message 16 of 33 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Off topic but...

Apr 8, 2011
Banting, I dig your sig! :smileyhappy: (lol rhyme)
Message 17 of 33 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
686 posts

they do have great specs, i mean its the same stuff that...

Apr 9, 2011

Salacion wrote:

For gaming, I understand (even though the most recent slew of Apple computers are amazing performers). 

To LEAFBLOWER

You don't have to pay for every app on the iPhone either. Besides, Android is fragmented, and the free apps are loaded with ads. Paying for stuff is sometimes better.

they do have great specs, i mean its the same stuff that goes into a PC, its not like they change anything, just most games are not made to run or dont even support Apple OS. thats the real issue, it has gotten better though, valve has started support, blizzard has always supported them and EA is starting to show more support. although most triple A games are never put on Apple products, you can still play starcraft 1 and 2, world of warcraft, battlefield 2, and now more of valves games such as half life, cs:s

the free apps on the iPhone are loaded with ads as well, it works both ways. i wasnt just referring to software apps such as games and what not, i mean like apps to customize your phone, which isnt even capable with the iPhone unless you jailbreak it and then you cant use the Apple store.

Twitter: @HeaneyWeeny
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePattyCakeChamp
Message 18 of 33 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

I personally don't like apples. They've been there for a...

Apr 9, 2011

I personally don't like apples. They've been there for a long time, and they just get old after a while.

I do disagree that they're expensive. Are you people really that poor that you can't afford them? They're really cheap! I also find it incredible how some of you have never had one. Seriously?? You should have tried one sometime in your life...

I do love apples when they come in a pie, yum :smileyhappy:.

Yes, I was talking about the fruit the entire time :smileytongue:.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 19 of 33 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
763 posts

iPad vs Stone

Apr 9, 2011

Message 20 of 33 (12 Views)
0 Likes