Sackboy
593 posts

All macs come with Bootcamp. You can play any PC game you...

Apr 9, 2011

LEAFBLOWER wrote:

they do have great specs, i mean its the same stuff that goes into a PC, its not like they change anything, just most games are not made to run or dont even support Apple OS. thats the real issue, it has gotten better though, valve has started support, blizzard has always supported them and EA is starting to show more support. although most triple A games are never put on Apple products, you can still play starcraft 1 and 2, world of warcraft, battlefield 2, and now more of valves games such as half life, cs:s

the free apps on the iPhone are loaded with ads as well, it works both ways. i wasnt just referring to software apps such as games and what not, i mean like apps to customize your phone, which isnt even capable with the iPhone unless you jailbreak it and then you cant use the Apple store.

All macs come with Bootcamp. You can play any PC game you want on it. 

Message 21 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
684 posts

what is bootcamp?

Apr 9, 2011

Salacion wrote:

LEAFBLOWER wrote:

they do have great specs, i mean its the same stuff that goes into a PC, its not like they change anything, just most games are not made to run or dont even support Apple OS. thats the real issue, it has gotten better though, valve has started support, blizzard has always supported them and EA is starting to show more support. although most triple A games are never put on Apple products, you can still play starcraft 1 and 2, world of warcraft, battlefield 2, and now more of valves games such as half life, cs:s

the free apps on the iPhone are loaded with ads as well, it works both ways. i wasnt just referring to software apps such as games and what not, i mean like apps to customize your phone, which isnt even capable with the iPhone unless you jailbreak it and then you cant use the Apple store.

what is bootcamp?

and i bet i can name a few that you probably couldnt play, like gears of war, maybe dawn of war 2 or any game that uses Games for Windows Live. just a shot in the dark though

Twitter: @HeaneyWeeny
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePattyCakeChamp
Message 22 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1166 posts

Pinata apples are our current favourite.

Apr 9, 2011

An ipod nano, 5th gen I think, which I love, and an ipod touch.  Handy little machines, but the amount of music I have on my ipod is sad.  Only about 200 songs, good thing there's a radio.  I know, I know...."What's a radio?"

ps: Thanks dr_f1ngers! (See below)

Photobucket
Message 23 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
306 posts

This picture is old, not funny. And wrong; iPad 2 has got...

Apr 9, 2011

Warheart_666 wrote:

This picture is old, not funny.

And wrong; iPad 2 has got two cameras and supports Multitasking.

I don't understand why people hate Apple.

EVERYONE said "who needs sh1t like an ipad? it's completely useless ...". And now? 2,5 Billion iPad 2 sold in LESS THAN 1 MONTH. This is crazy...

You have to say that Apple reinvented the mobile phone. Steve Jobs started a revolution with the iPad. It's a fact.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Cilfon
Message 24 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
684 posts

im just waiting for Sony to come into the tablet market,...

Apr 9, 2011

Cilfon wrote:

Warheart_666 wrote:

This picture is old, not funny.

And wrong; iPad 2 has got two cameras and supports Multitasking.

I don't understand why people hate Apple.

EVERYONE said "who needs sh1t like an ipad? it's completely useless ...". And now? 2,5 Billion iPad 2 sold in LESS THAN 1 MONTH. This is crazy...

You have to say that Apple reinvented the mobile phone. Steve Jobs started a revolution with the iPad. It's a fact.

im just waiting for Sony to come into the tablet market, i dont think the iPad will stand much of a chance there. i saw a rumored patent pending one. it was basically a full blown labtop in a tablet with remote play from the ps3. i dont think anyone else could compete with that. not only do you have the functions of a laptop but you can steam your ps3 games online to it. sounds like WINNING

Twitter: @HeaneyWeeny
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePattyCakeChamp
Message 25 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

I own an iPod. I'd like a mac though. No viruses.

Apr 10, 2011
I own an iPod. I'd like a mac though. No viruses.

GODDAMN BRONIES!

Message 26 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
593 posts

Bootcamp allows you to partition your hard drive and inst...

Apr 10, 2011

LEAFBLOWER wrote:

Salacion wrote:

what is bootcamp?

and i bet i can name a few that you probably couldnt play, like gears of war, maybe dawn of war 2 or any game that uses Games for Windows Live. just a shot in the dark though

Bootcamp allows you to partition your hard drive and install Windows on any Mac. You can play any PC game. 

Message 27 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

In my household we have an ipad and afew ipod touches. I...

Apr 10, 2011

In my household we have an ipad and afew ipod touches.

I still scold my Dad for buying an ipad since I consider them to be an enlarged ipod touch.

Edit: Off topic but I like the parody of the iphone off of Futurama.

Message 28 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1112 posts

I  both own a Mac computer  and iPhone 4, only one produc...

Apr 10, 2011

I  both own a Mac computer  and iPhone 4, only one product I had to work for was the iPhone... It's awesome when it comes to watching Youtube vids or just messing around. The front face camera is what I never use. I'm proud of it :smileyhappy:

Message 29 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

apple products do not have that amazing specs but their p...

Apr 10, 2011

apple products do not have that amazing specs but their products IMO are worth the money for their simplicity but greatness and also how sleek their designs are, iMac 1 cable only :smileytongue:

but i think on the phone market android phones are now slightly better, i think the HTC Dezire HD and Samsung Galaxy S are probably the best phones out their atm. 

GMT:00:00
Message 30 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes