Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2480 posts

Re: Far Cry series

Dec 9, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I know the game is somewhere in my house, but I can't play it until Christmas :smileyvery-happy:. It's been getting good reviews so I'm still very much looking forward to playing it. I couldn't decide whether to get it for Xbox or PS3 but eventually decided I would stick with PS3. GTA V on the other hand... 

Unless you only have a really old PC you should've taken PC. Consoles suffer from terrible frame-rate issues as I've heard it

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 31 of 33 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Dec 10, 2012

stentryk wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I know the game is somewhere in my house, but I can't play it until Christmas :smileyvery-happy:. It's been getting good reviews so I'm still very much looking forward to playing it. I couldn't decide whether to get it for Xbox or PS3 but eventually decided I would stick with PS3. GTA V on the other hand... 

Unless you only have a really old PC you should've taken PC. Consoles suffer from terrible frame-rate issues as I've heard it

I'm not a fan of PC gaming.

Message 32 of 33 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 2, 2013

hey guyzzz... Got a problem... got pretty far in Far cry 3. Amazaing game... but when I tried playing last night, my save vanished. The only option available was to start from the beginning. i spent about 10 hours on that game... really cant redo it. would i be able to use someone elses save file data?? Im really screwed here guyzzz any help???

Message 33 of 33 (33 Views)
0 Likes