Wastelander
798 posts

Five things

Nov 12, 2010

1 - I am a "womb twin" survivor - I was a twin but my twin was miscarried basically.

2 - I have a relatively high intelligence level but still managed to get rejected at McDonalds for a job - twice!

3 - I have a nine inch scar on my knee which is awesome

4 - I have icthiophobia

5 - I want to be a writer :smileyvery-happy:

Interesting? Hmmm thats for the fans to decide.

Message 31 of 228 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2048 posts

Nice

Nov 12, 2010

There are many amazing facts, and it's great to see such a diverse and interesting group with a common interest of pump taunts and sully mustaches :smileyvery-happy::smileyindifferent::smileytongue:

Message 32 of 228 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3928 posts

5 more....   6) I am very intelligent, no being unmodest...

Nov 12, 2010

5 more....

6) I am very intelligent, not being unmodest or anything but yeah, just for some reference I get about 140-160 on IQ tests, not that that means much but it's the best reference I can do....

7) I'm pretty modest.... Seriously :smileyhappy:.

8) Even though I understand everything much quicker than other people usually I tend to not put in as much effort so other people surpass me in my subjects at school. (Minus Music, I put effort into that)

9) I am king of procrastianation. I do all my school assignments usually the night before or on the day, regardless I usually get the best mark I can get... I don't even know.

10) Ummm, I am a fan of the opposite gender....

5 more.... That was harder than I thought.....

11) I like Ellipsis' too much....

Message 33 of 228 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Me too! It's so weird to think that we had a 50/50 chance...

Nov 12, 2010

vixie1991 wrote:

1 - I am a "womb twin" survivor - I was a twin but my twin was miscarried basically!

Interesting? Hmmm thats for the fans to decide.

Me too! It's so weird to think that we had a 50/50 chance of surviving and got lucky. Fate (if you believe in that kind of thing, like I do) is weird sometimes/

Message 34 of 228 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
852 posts

Quick Facts!

Nov 12, 2010

1. Im 24.

2. I love RPGs, my favorite series is Kingdom Hearts.

3. I enjoy drawing and watching anime.

4. I have long hair and 2 desk jobs.

5. I have a problem completing games lately due to U2 multiplayer. :smileysad:

[Kith] Since 2011
Message 35 of 228 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
421 posts

1. I'm English. 2. I love to dance, street, tap and balle...

Nov 12, 2010

1. I'm English.

2. I love to dance, street, tap and ballet. 

3. I'm very good at biology, and I regard it as my favourite subject. 

4. When i tell people i play video games, they are normally surprised. 

5. I'm very creative, and love using Photoshop and Sony Vegas. 

:smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Visit my Twitter & my Youtube
Message 36 of 228 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

5. My eyesight is worse than my dads and almost as bad as...

Nov 12, 2010

5. My eyesight is worse than my dads and almost as bad as my grandparents. Funny because when my grandparents moved here they changed their last name from Bennochi, which means good eyes in Italian(or so they tell me) and yet every man in the family has had horrible eyesight.

4. I am a naturally gifted artist when it comes to drawing. Didnt get it from any family though as most of them have absolutely no talent whatsoever.( check out my art in the fan creations section, always nice to hear feedback)

3. I stand up the whole time Im playing video games without noticing it. I do this because even though my tv is a good size, I can barely see it so I need to be right in front of it.

4. My first name is Jaymes spelt with a Y. I hate it when people forget the Y.

5. I am an extremely picky eater so my diet mainly consists of delicious pizza. If I see someone eating pizza in a way I dont approve of or I dont think they deserve it, I will be filled with rage to the point of wanting to kill them. So if you got pizza you better share at least 99/100 of it with me.

Message 37 of 228 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

I love doing things like this.    . I'm a piano player an...

Nov 12, 2010

I love doing things like this. 

. I'm a piano player and have been doing so for about 7 years. 

. I'm allergic to peanuts 

. One of my biggest fears is growing old 

. I was born two months premature 

. I can't use chopsticks. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 228 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4346 posts

Yup same. I don't even remember the last time I talked to...

Nov 12, 2010

J_Thunder92 wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

1. I'm Mexican, though most people tell me I look asian.

2. I am a avid Mixed Martial Arts fan, I love boxing as well.

3. I love animals. I used to be a vetenarian's assistant. I used to want to be a vet when I was younger.

4. I am a 3D modeler(I can animate too) and I am quite good at drawing/sketching and I am proficient in programming as well.

5. I am very distant from my family. In most traditional Mexican families, which tend to have very strong ties in family, I seperated myself from my family. I do not talk to my family. I do not care about them. I am sure they don't care much for me either.

Same here, I'm mexican too, and I hardly ever talk to my parents or my family for that matter. I don't care about my family, as cold as that may sound, neither do they care about me. :smileyindifferent:

Yup same. I don't even remember the last time I talked to my mother, father, or my younger brother. I don't even know how old my younger brother is.

Message 39 of 228 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3086 posts

Im total opposite of you two, can't get away from family....

Nov 12, 2010

GMRcris wrote:

J_Thunder92 wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

1. I'm Mexican, though most people tell me I look asian.

2. I am a avid Mixed Martial Arts fan, I love boxing as well.

3. I love animals. I used to be a vetenarian's assistant. I used to want to be a vet when I was younger.

4. I am a 3D modeler(I can animate too) and I am quite good at drawing/sketching and I am proficient in programming as well.

5. I am very distant from my family. In most traditional Mexican families, which tend to have very strong ties in family, I seperated myself from my family. I do not talk to my family. I do not care about them. I am sure they don't care much for me either.

Same here, I'm mexican too, and I hardly ever talk to my parents or my family for that matter. I don't care about my family, as cold as that may sound, neither do they care about me. :smileyindifferent:

Yup same. I don't even remember the last time I talked to my mother, father, or my younger brother. I don't even know how old my younger brother is.

Im total opposite of you two, can't get away from family. And im talking lots of relatives and all that stuff.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 40 of 228 (19 Views)
0 Likes