Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Good luck with whatever you decide to play in the future.

May 9, 2010
Good luck with whatever you decide to play in the future.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Its so hard

May 9, 2010

To say goodbye to yesterday and god bless the memories to be my sunshine through the rain ooo so hard to say goodbye to

yesterday! God bless u my child see the light come back to us some day some day! I feel for ur gaming soul how empty

its going to be without UC2!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

peace!

May 9, 2010
peace!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5842 posts

I dislike these types of threads.   Your friends will kno...

May 9, 2010

I dislike these types of threads.

Your friends will know that you sold your copy when you tell them. The rest of us are unaffected if one person dislikes the changes to MP so much that they trade in their copy.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9117 posts

Lmao, exactly.   OP is acting like we're supposed to be s...

May 9, 2010

pdiss88 wrote:

Your friends will know that you sold your copy when you tell them. The rest of us are unaffected if one person dislikes the changes to MP so much that they trade in their copy.

Lmao, exactly.

OP is acting like we're supposed to be shocked and depressed over his dramatic exit. People come and go from this game all the time; you don't see them all coming on the forums just to post a "BAWWWW, I'm leaving!" thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

That was stupid. lol I guess the extremely fun,  award wi...

May 9, 2010

That was stupid. lol I guess the extremely fun,  award winning Single player is worth less than the $15 GameStop will give you.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

nah, I think the OP's take on this is "I, as well as...

May 9, 2010

Eugenides wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

Lmao, exactly.

OP is acting like we're supposed to be shocked and depressed over his dramatic exit. People come and go from this game all the time; you don't see them all coming on the forums just to post a "BAWWWW, I'm leaving!" thread.

nah, I think the OP's take on this is "I, as well as many others, am leaving the uncharted community for what the game has become, how many of you are thinking about leaving as well?"  rather then "lets throw a going away party for me"  also I kind of think it helps ND realize how much their game has changed, and how many fans are upsetted by it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5842 posts

Seemed more like a personal cry for attention to me, othe...

May 9, 2010

Goldhawk1 wrote:
nah, I think the OP's take on this is "I, as well as many others, am leaving the uncharted community for what the game has become, how many of you are thinking about leaving as well?"  rather then "lets throw a going away party for me"  also I kind of think it helps ND realize how much their game has changed, and how many fans are upsetted by it. 

Seemed more like a personal cry for attention to me, otherwise he would have said exactly what you said in this paragraph.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13272 posts

I'd rather stick around and fight for the future of the g...

May 9, 2010

I'd rather stick around and fight for the future of the game and try and get it improved.

Maybe he wanted to say bye to all the players? Seems quite logical to me.

It's only the trolls that rip every person who is nice enough to even make such a post.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

did you read that?  That portion doesnt look like a plea...

May 9, 2010

RoboticAssassin wrote:

I sold my copy last week. So i wont ever be coming back like most do when they say goodbye. So i would like to say to ND that you did a great job developing your game.  Sadly you decided to change your mind on what you wanted and ended up losing like a 5%-10% fanbase (im guessing from what i see) I just happened to be one of those. I hope that you end up making Uncharted 3 a GOTY as well. And if theres a MP demo and its different from 1.07 i will consider buying your game as long as i see you will be consistent on your finished product.  

So long ND and Forum. :robothappy:

did you read that?  That portion doesnt look like a plea for attention to me. ...the rest kinda does though :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes