Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sep 01 2013
By: Built_In_A_Cave Splicer 43 posts
Offline

Good Night Sweet Prince

12 replies 148 views Edited Sep 1, 2013

You will be missed greatly...RIP

Hover above each face in the gif please.

The Consumer!Naughty Dog


PS4 will be the greatest console from the heavenly Sony gods forever in society!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
11080 posts
 

Re: Good Night Sweet Prince

Sep 3, 2013

Built_In_A_Cave wrote:

You will be missed greatly...RIP


D@mn, whose alt is this? No one EVER comes here in the ND OT. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4890 posts
 

Re: Good Night Sweet Prince

Sep 3, 2013
I come here once a month to check everything out.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1718 posts
 

Re: Good Night Sweet Prince

Sep 20, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I come here once a month to check everything out.

... only to find out that there have been no more than 3 more posts.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (109 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7369 posts
 

Re: Good Night Sweet Prince

Dec 21, 2013

Sad really - used to be my favourite section of the forum. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (78 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
18316 posts
 

Re: Good Night Sweet Prince

Dec 23, 2013

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Sad really - used to be my favourite section of the forum. 


 

We know, and it's dead. We started it in such grand fashion and it's died.

 

Truly sad. I'll always remember the fun times we had here.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (71 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2600 posts
 

Re: Good Night Sweet Prince

Dec 24, 2013

It only died bcuz you stopped believin'

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png


I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7369 posts
 

Re: Good Night Sweet Prince

Dec 24, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Sad really - used to be my favourite section of the forum. 


 

We know, and it's dead. We started it in such grand fashion and it's died.

 

Truly sad. I'll always remember the fun times we had here.


Maybe it is just me being an idiot but it's quite hard to find this forum from the main page. I had to search "Naughty Dog Off-Topic" on Google just to get here. May be one reason why it is so dead. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2600 posts
 

Re: Good Night Sweet Prince

Dec 24, 2013

that means even ND stopped believin'

 

They ran out of somethin' to fight for

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png


I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
18316 posts
 

Re: Good Night Sweet Prince

Dec 25, 2013

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Sad really - used to be my favourite section of the forum. 


 

We know, and it's dead. We started it in such grand fashion and it's died.

 

Truly sad. I'll always remember the fun times we had here.


Maybe it is just me being an idiot but it's quite hard to find this forum from the main page. I had to search "Naughty Dog Off-Topic" on Google just to get here. May be one reason why it is so dead. 


 

I have this board floated, so it's at the top of the Games section of the forums.

 

But yes, it is pretty annoying and hard to find. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes