Last Guardian
11014 posts

Re: Good Night Sweet Prince

Jan 12, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Sad really - used to be my favourite section of the forum. 

We know, and it's dead. We started it in such grand fashion and it's died.

Truly sad. I'll always remember the fun times we had here.

Maybe it is just me being an idiot but it's quite hard to find this forum from the main page. I had to search "Naughty Dog Off-Topic" on Google just to get here. May be one reason why it is so dead. 

I have this board floated, so it's at the top of the Games section of the forums.

But yes, it is pretty annoying and hard to find. :smileysad:

The whole forum already has an off-topic section, so i guess that's why they forgot about this one.

I don't want them to merge both OTs, i think this one is better than the other, even though it's dead, it has that nostalgia feeling... know what i mean?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (26 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17518 posts

Jan 13, 2014

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Maybe it is just me being an idiot but it's quite hard to find this forum from the main page. I had to search "Naughty Dog Off-Topic" on Google just to get here. May be one reason why it is so dead. 

I have this board floated, so it's at the top of the Games section of the forums.

The whole forum already has an off-topic section, so i guess that's why they forgot about this one.

I don't want them to merge both OTs, i think this one is better than the other, even though it's dead, it has that nostalgia feeling... know what i mean?

It does. Makes it still feel special knowing it isn't being contaminated by all that goes on in regular OT.

Plus, this can be a little secret chat place for those who actually find it or remember it. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Jan 13, 2014

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I definitely know what you mean :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes