Treasure Hunter
6584 posts

It's Christmas in the UK so Merry Christmas everyone :) D...

Dec 25, 2010
It's Christmas in the UK so Merry Christmas everyone :smileyhappy: Don't spend it all playing UC2 :smileyvery-happy:
Message 31 of 47 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2116 posts

Merry Christmas from Australia, enjoy the snows, you luck...

Dec 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from Australia, enjoy the snows, you lucky S.O.B.

Photobucket
Message 32 of 47 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Re: Ho Ho Ho

Dec 10, 2012

Woah! Super bump! 

The Christmas Tree went up in our house yesterday and really that marks the countdown to Christmas for me. So I thought I would bump this thread to remind everything that it's only 15 days away! What is everyone hoping to get and give? Where are you planning on going?

Message 33 of 47 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Going to Spain for a Spanish Emersion Trip for school.

Message 34 of 47 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Yeah our tree is up too! I'm not going anywhere much hopefully - gonna spend it with the family. I'm hoping to get Assassins Creed Liberation and maybe a bottle Honey Jack Daniel's (that stuff is gorgeous.) I'm not gonna disclose what I'm giving incase the wrong people see it - but it's all wrapped and ready to go!

I did make a terrible mistake when I bought the giftwrap though. I didn't notice till it was too late, but it has glitter on. And now I have glitter on, and my floor does, and literally everything I own. I'm unacceptably shiny Smiley Frustrated

Message 35 of 47 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Guess I shouldn't ask the questions without answering them myself:

I know a few presents I will be getting. From my parents (Whups, I mean Father Christmas) I know I will be getting Far Cry 3, a new headset compatible with both Xbox and PS3. Hopefully from other family I will be getting the LoTR + Hobbit books (after discovering the films but a month ago) and some new saxophone music books (Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings are on my list). Everything else will be a surprise, including whatever joke-present my sister has managed to get this year. 

Giving? Ok, ok. I'll admit I haven't bought or wrapped a single present. But I'm 15, I'm usually let off. I know you're all glaring at me right now, thinking I'm selfish but do I really have the money to buy presents for everyone? (ebay lego money doesn't count ><). Not to mention I don't know what I would get for who...

Going to my cousins', we alternate every year. This year it's our turn to go up there which does mean that I'll be leaving Far Cry 3 behind for the day but Boxing Day and the week following should leave ample playing time Smiley Very Happy.

Message 36 of 47 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6914 posts

Dec 11, 2012
I don't plan on doing too much, honestly. I'll probably spend some time with family and friends. Nothing too major. Smiley Happy
Message 37 of 47 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11282 posts

Dec 13, 2012

I'll probably just stay home... then go to the beach the night before new year to see fireworks.

Message 38 of 47 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4180 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Well, My dad goes back to work on Christmas day so I'll probably just play all the new games I get.

Message 39 of 47 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1288 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Necro-bumping...love it.  Combination of work, family time and home improvements.  The tree is up....my house is a bomb crater....my son want a 3DS XL no matter how many times I tell him how awesome the Vita is (I am disappoint son)....Christmas cookies are being baked, and being eaten before I can package them up for gifts....I'm hosting Christmas this year for the family so I have to figure out how to get my couch undisgusting....taking kids out for pizza, window shopping, out-doorsy type stuff....my husband was drooling over skis he found whilst surfing the net last night, he's getting socks and clothes, poor guy.

In a nut shell, a pretty great time.  Hope everyone has a beautiful holiday.

Letter to Santa.jpg

Message 40 of 47 (49 Views)
0 Likes