I always thought you just put the link on the sig part but that wouldn't work and neither did trying to paste the image there. Any help would be appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
2. Copy and paste an image. (Protip: You can resize it)
3. Click "HTML."
4. Copy the HTML codes.
5. Go to "Edit your profile."
6. Paste the HTML codes in the sig.
There you go.
- Right Click said picture
- Go to inspect element
- Your screen should show a task bar from the bottom
- One of the lines of code should be highlighted(That is the html code, you will to copy that line)
- Right click on the right code and select Copy as HTML.
- Paste code in to signature edit.
- Pic is there.
Another method is saving the picture into your computer and uploading to a site like flickr and copying the html code from there.