Naughty Paw
20406 posts

I left my Spanish materials at school and had to write an...

Oct 20, 2011
I left my Spanish materials at school and had to write an essay, in Spanish, on a story I barely read.

:smileymad:
Message 71 of 241 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

What story? :P   copy from the internet ;)

Oct 20, 2011

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I left my Spanish materials at school and had to write an essay, in Spanish, on a story I barely read.

:smileymad:

What story? :smileytongue:

copy from the internet :smileywink:

Message 72 of 241 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

I hope you still have good grades, but don't panic and ov...

Oct 20, 2011

renatabls wrote:

FredFai wrote:
how's your school right now? :smileyhappy:

Not good.

I'll be in recovery +7 subjects this year. :smileysad:

But not all of 'em. :smileyhappy:

I hope you still have good grades, but don't panic and overacted over few bad grades because you can fail just like that if you just focus on that. As long as you finally learn and understand about something and have it in your brain for life, you should be fine and move on with it. I hope you're not ending up like me, but good luck with the recovery. :smileyhappy:

May I ask you which subject are you failing? 

@Da_Almighty_Guy, Too bad... I hope it isn't the class before lunch, so you can rush and finish your homework at school tomorrow. Better get a bad grade than zero.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 73 of 241 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

You're gonna lol.   Biology, chemistry and physics.   BUT...

Oct 20, 2011

FredFai wrote:

May I ask you which subject are you failing?

You're gonna lol.

Biology, chemistry and physics.

BUT they are separeted, that means i'll have those subjects in my recovery.

Biology 1, biology 2, biology 3, chemistry 1, chemistry 2 , physics 1 and physics 2.

Yeah, it doesn't matter, if your grades are VERY high on chemistry 1 and bad on chemistry 2 you WILL have recovery on both.

Yep, this is Brazil.

Message 74 of 241 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 21, 2011

@ Da_Almighty_Guy 

If it was about Don Quijote, just write about him running into windmills. :smileywink:

@FredFai

Don't worry about being "addicted" to the fourms and UC3, just do your homework before them and study before you go to sleep.

Anyway, I realized I haven't posted my classes, so without further ado...

1. AP European History- surprisingly one of my easier classes this year. There's homework every night, but it's not a lot, and the tests only have a few questions that can (almost) stump me.

2. Chem H/Gym- in gym, I'm playing Ping-Pong now. It's awesome. :smileyvery-happy:

3. Chem H- most of what I'm doing now I did a few years ago. So far, so good.

4. Spanish H- :smileymad: I loathe the fact that we have to remember vocab from FOUR YEARS AGO. I'm dropping this as soon as I can.

5. English H- Socratic seminars are fun, and The Catcher in the Rye is pretty interesting.

6. Luch- no riots (:smileywink:), just a time to relax.

7. Principles of Engineering- in this class now we're working with a CAD-esque program. Thinking about making 2D to 3D is a challenge, but a welcome one.

8. Algebra 2/Trig H- I did ridiculously good in Algebra when I first took it. Same still applies. :smileytongue:

9. Study Hall- I am so happy I have this. I generally get all of my homework done here. Too bad I have to take health after the end of the 2nd quarter. :smileysad:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 75 of 241 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Actually, it was on Thursday, yesterday, and was the last...

Oct 21, 2011

FredFai wrote:

@Da_Almighty_Guy, Too bad... I hope it isn't the class before lunch, so you can rush and finish your homework at school tomorrow. Better get a bad grade than zero.

Actually, it was on Thursday, yesterday, and was the last class of the day.

I have no free time in school to do work (full schedule this year) and had to practically BS my way through with what little I knew. :smileysad:

Message 76 of 241 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Forgot about this thread!   Had my first day off for half...

Oct 21, 2011

Forgot about this thread!

Had my first day off for half term today, so that's a week of B:AC :smileyvery-happy:

I choose my GCSE subjects January, and a couple of weeks ago we had a sort of mock choice thing, but it wasn't final choice or anything. Here's what I put.

I had to do:

Maths

English writing

English lit

Then there was a choice between Triple Science or Double Science and I chose double.

We had to do either History or Geography, I chose Geography.

Then I had 4 free slots:

1. Drama (not sure about this one, but none of the other stuff interested me much)
  2. Music
  3. Manufacturing
  4. Media Studies
Of course, that might all change come January. 

Message 77 of 241 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

I took Drama last year (freshman year), and it has to be...

Oct 22, 2011

samuelcd1997 wrote:

1. Drama (not sure about this one, but none of the other stuff interested me much)

I took Drama last year (freshman year), and it has to be one of the worst classes I've taken (the easy A doesn't outweigh the sheer stupidity of it). I shudder thinking about the people who go to Advanced Drama. 

--

Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.

Rioichi Cooper.
Message 78 of 241 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1390 posts

I get away with so much at school lol...I never (well alm...

Oct 22, 2011

I get away with so much at school lol...I never (well almost never...) study for a tests and I do awesome!

For example, this Wednesday I went into one of my classes that I was having a test for (it's a huge university class with over 100 students in it) and I heard people scrambling and talking about how they needed to study for this test.

It was a 40 question test and I finished it in probably 2 minutes lol! The student next to me probably thought I was crazy circling an answer like a madman every 1-2 seconds and when I got up, the other students and the teacher looked at me probably thinking that I got frustrated and gave up haha.

I'm expecting a 90, but don't want to get cocky...

I also have this thing, where whenever I forget my homework, etc. the teacher cancels class or a sub is there. It freaks me out, but it's true I tell you! (p.s. homework is my kryptonite, so I like classes where it's just quizzes and exams...)

Will screaming at the television affect my team's chance of winning?
Message 79 of 241 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

I am getting A's and B's in all my cool awesome hard clas...

Oct 22, 2011
I am getting A's and B's in all my cool awesome hard classes because I know how to prioritize my life. I know I am smart and I use that to my advantage. That is why I am doing really well in my school and life. You all should follow my example. :smileywink:

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 80 of 241 (16 Views)
0 Likes