Naughty Paw
20406 posts

My Chemistry class was SOO easy.   I personally do not se...

Oct 22, 2011

FredFai wrote:
@renatabls, Science are hard, and you have to use your brain to memorize and think. I just fail Chemistry in the first nine week, so I will try to study hard over weeks. Brazil education system is now somewhat confused to me.

My Chemistry class was SOO easy.

I personally do not see why people think Chemistry is so hard. I even got exempt from my final exam because I did so well throughout my sophomore year in that class.

Message 81 of 241 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

I will have 5 days-off weekend after Thursday, and my par...

Oct 22, 2011

I will have 5 days-off weekend after Thursday, and my parents will leave the country soon and stay in their home country for a month, so I'm kinda worried and excited along with my brother because I have so many freedom but may have problems coming soon!

@Da_Almighty_Guy, I hope you got this right, but you can always ask your friends for help, you know (at home). I'm glad I took Latin because I never have to write essays in Latin. :smileytongue:

@renatabls, Science are hard, and you have to use your brain to memorize and think. I just fail Chemistry in the first nine week, so I will try to study hard over weeks. Brazil education system is now somewhat confused to me.

@Toxic156, I tried, depended on situations. My mind was pretty much unstable when it comes to Internet right now. I don't know what's going to happen after U3 release, but I promise myself to work and study hard to recover my grades. Thank you for that advice. :smileyhappy:

Are you using Autodesk Inventor CAD program for your POE class? I'm playing with that baby for five years. I wish I take animator class this year, but can't due to oversized class. :smileysad:

@free2play27, That's pretty quite daredevil. Don't you think you can use the time left to check your answers on the test unless you have some homework or classwork due? Whatever work for you, it's fine, I guess, since you are the most creative person I know.

@EyeCue86, Good for you! Grade? Classes?

Oh, just want to tell you something. I just notice my pre-calculus teacher is exactly like scootgar imo. He is the best teacher for this year. Sadly, I disappointed him due to my declining grade, but I will put 100% effort to get A+.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 82 of 241 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

I'm moving to 10th grade next year. Can't decide between...

Oct 22, 2011
I'm moving to 10th grade next year. Can't decide between Accounting and Information Technology. :smileysad:
Message 83 of 241 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

Really? :| It was hardest type of all science imo.    The...

Oct 22, 2011

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

FredFai wrote:

My Chemistry class was SOO easy.

I personally do not see why people think Chemistry is so hard. I even got exempt from my final exam because I did so well throughout my sophomore year in that class.

Really? :smileyindifferent: It was hardest type of all science imo. 

The teacher was nice and great, but she doesn't do visual presentation like powerpoint, which could help me a lot. The textbook seemed difficult to read with such big words and complex theories. Plus, I may have to memorize all elements names and symbol just in case. There were a lot of mathematic problems to solve in correct form and units. Also, there were tricky scientific questions that required memory and critical thinking. I'm capable of understanding all of this, but I just messed up.

Well, I could done better if I take Chemistry last year because I could have this class every day for a semester to focus. Now, I have two type of day: A and B. I have four block-classes changed every day for the whole year, so it's easy to forget something important, and I do homework or study every other day. 

Congratulation for passing Chemistry!

I like your sig. CHARMED!!!

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 84 of 241 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

Accounting, if you love a job relating to math, accountin...

Oct 22, 2011

Kaswa101 wrote:
I'm moving to 10th grade next year. Can't decide between Accounting and Information Technology. :smileysad:

Accounting, if you love a job relating to math, accounting, and MONEY!

Information Technology, if you really love a job relating to computer, programming, and NUMBERS!

I would choose Information Technology because it may be the hardest class of these two, and I want that as a challenge and passion. Plus, you could always take the second class in junior year. :smileyhappy:

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 85 of 241 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 23, 2011

FredFai wrote:

@Toxic156, I tried, depended on situations. My mind was pretty much unstable when it comes to Internet right now. I don't know what's going to happen after U3 release, but I promise myself to work and study hard to recover my grades. Thank you for that advice. :smileyhappy:

Are you using Autodesk Inventor CAD program for your POE class? I'm playing with that baby for five years. I wish I take animator class this year, but can't due to oversized class. :smileysad:

Yes, my class is using Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012. For the past 2-3 weeks or so all we've been doing is making 3D models of what are in some packets. No one can use the big 3D printer that looks like a refigerator. :smileysad:

I also know what you're talking about in Chem- I hate answering in significant figures. :smileymad: My class is given a Reference Table with all of the elements, most of the forumlas, etc. that we can use on tests and quizzes, which help out A LOT. Don't worry about it being too difficult- that's what Physics is for. :smileywink:

Have fun on your 5-day weekend and month of freedom. Use it wisely...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 86 of 241 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Finally broke up for Christmas break today after an hour...

Dec 15, 2011

Finally broke up for Christmas break today after an hour long mind numbing assembly. I pity the Year 7s who had to sit on the floor the whole way through it...

What an easy day. First Hockey, which was just one big match, then Life Skills which resulted in hangman after the teacher couldn't get Pirates of the Caribbean to work and finally Music which is easy for me. 

Little did I know the school wind band was supposed to be playing in assembly, I forgot to bring my saxophone. Oh well, they coped. 

Now I look forward to two weeks of relaxation. 

Message 87 of 241 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Sixth Form is going pretty well. Loving all my subjects a...

Dec 15, 2011
Sixth Form is going pretty well. Loving all my subjects and GCSE Maths is a piss-take. I'm not kidding, the first question on a past paper we did in class was "Write Five Thousand and Thirty Six" as a number. Can they give me the grade C now?

Media Studies has taken a slight hit as in every technical problem that could happen happened to me. Camera card wouldn't record. Got new card which then wouldn't upload. New camera and card, uploaded in wrong format. New camera finally works. Have to film after holidays which isn't ideal as I'll be juggling last years term work with exam preparation but I'll be able to do it.

English Language is tough but enjoyable. Coursework is actually *gasp* fun.

Drama... dear god I love Drama (Sorry RaCpram12). My group is great and though I only knew 3 people at the beginning of the year, I now know nearly all of them. Plus I got bonus points for handing round Skittles today. We had Secret Santa and then 3 of the girls just danced to songs before we had a Boys VS Girls Dance Off which was fun.

Good times.
Message 88 of 241 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

I'm doing my filming in the holidays - can't wait!   Are...

Dec 15, 2011

MarvelAlex wrote:

Media Studies has taken a slight hit as in every technical problem that could happen happened to me. Camera card wouldn't record. Got new card which then wouldn't upload. New camera and card, uploaded in wrong format. New camera finally works. Have to film after holidays which isn't ideal as I'll be juggling last years term work with exam preparation but I'll be able to do it.

I'm doing my filming in the holidays - can't wait!

Are you doing the same course as me? We have to make one two minute trailer, or two or three smaller trailers. Plus marketing materials, advertising, a webpage etc.... it sounds like hard work, but it's not, it's really fun, because you're creating something.

It doesn't get much better than this!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RFFN Website
Message 89 of 241 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Exams are making me mad. Only 2 left, but the worst was s...

Dec 15, 2011
Exams are making me mad. Only 2 left, but the worst was saved for last.

Environmental Science (Piece of cake) and BRITISH LITERATURE (AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHGHGHGHGHHGHGGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
Message 90 of 241 (14 Views)
0 Likes