Fender Bender
4263 posts

Re: I have a PS+ beta code to give!

Oct 19, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:
Played the beta for one match and never finished it due to getting kicked out of the lobby... Krato's is freaking OP.

Yeah, a lot of people complained about Krato being OP on the forums. Let's say that he's a mix of M9 and GMAL since he's overused and easier to use according to the players. You can't just play one match and pass your judgment. You know that. Well, I never play the beta, and I'm probably getting behind with pros hanging out, but I know this game will be fun and epic. 

Say, does this game have less lag than U3? Oh, I heard the beta doesn't have the host migration and quit penalty, which can be ugly.

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (61 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17652 posts

Oct 19, 2012

FredFai wrote:

You need a credit card to redeem the code. Will you use it despite the hacking? i don't know why, and I think that's unfair.

I'd rather not go through the hassle/threat again.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4169 posts

Oct 20, 2012

FredFai wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:
Played the beta for one match and never finished it due to getting kicked out of the lobby... Krato's is freaking OP.

Yeah, a lot of people complained about Krato being OP on the forums. Let's say that he's a mix of M9 and GMAL since he's overused and easier to use according to the players. You can't just play one match and pass your judgment. You know that. Well, I never play the beta, and I'm probably getting behind with pros hanging out, but I know this game will be fun and epic. 

Say, does this game have less lag than U3? Oh, I heard the beta doesn't have the host migration and quit penalty, which can be ugly.

I know you can't only play one match before making a judgement but that one match turned me off for awhile. Btw, Radec = un-buffed Tau of PSASBR.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Oct 20, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

FredFai wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

I know you can't only play one match before making a judgement but that one match turned me off for awhile. Btw, Radec = un-buffed Tau of PSASBR.

According to some players, he's supposed to be a long range character. Everyone complained about him spamming only his sniper to get supers quckly. One forumers said, "No one is OP. You just suck." I suppose that's the way of fighting games.

@DAG, Parents should not be disturbed again. 

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (43 Views)
0 Likes