Limit Breaker
17622 posts

I played the clarinet, back in my youth, when I was force...

Nov 22, 2010

I played the clarinet, back in my youth, when I was forced to as part of my liberal education.  I also sang in choir.  This was an English Public School choir, so lots of hymnm-based church music, often in Latin or Greek.

Now, I limit myself to singing into my microphone and playing my guitar simultaneously in Rock Band games.  And I'm damned good at that, far better than I am at UC2 MP!!

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 11 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

I cannot play a single instrument (beyond maybe some reco...

Nov 22, 2010
I cannot play a single instrument (beyond maybe some recorder tunes recalled from elementary school, or basic marching band trombone music from the year I tried to play that in 5th grade).

But if you all collaborate on an "ND Forumers" album, I'd definitely give it a listen. :smileyhappy:
Message 12 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

I admire people with musical talent because I have None W...

Nov 22, 2010

I admire people with musical talent because I have None Whatsoever. :smileyvery-happy:

We play the piano in school for music once a fortnight. Well I say piano, I mean keyboard. I find it so difficult to even read the 'thingy' and as well as that moving my fingers. I do have pretty good hand-eye- coordination when it comes to sports but playing the piano? I wish. :smileytongue:

Message 13 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2274 posts

Im learning to play the guitar acoustic.

Nov 22, 2010

Im learning to play the guitar acoustic.

Message 14 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

I play geetar. I've only been playing for about 4 years a...

Nov 23, 2010

I play geetar. I've only been playing for about 4 years altogether, so not a whole lot of time. Currently I'm rocking an Italia Mondail II.  

... I would really like an acoustic, though.

That's it, though. I am not cool enough for any other instruments, sadly.

Message 15 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Most people don't believe me, but I can play several song...

Nov 23, 2010

Most people don't believe me, but I can play several songs on the piano. :smileyhappy:

I am also taking lessons on playing guitar with my older brother, but since he lives in another country progress is slow. :smileysad:

I learned to play the flute at school but never really got into it, same with the saxophone, I could never figure the right way to play it.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 16 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
858 posts

My main talent with instruments is in drumming.  I've pre...

Nov 24, 2010

My main talent with instruments is in drumming.  I've pretty much mastered playing hand/tribal drums, my favorite to play is the djembe drum.  I won't say I'm good with a Guitar, but give me one i can still play great music on it using it as a drumming surface (Guitar drumming).  I've grown to really like Guitar drumming, different guitar surfaces provide a vast range of sounds to create.:smileyhappy:

I'm also pretty skilled with a drumset.  However lately I haven't played my drumset much since it is bashed to hell.  I'm saving up for a nice electronic drumset.

Other than that I can play a bit of Piano.

CDwaver Youtube

Message 17 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3928 posts

This is what I am liking at the moment.   http://www.yout...

Nov 24, 2010

This is what I am liking at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMi2mCe7CKg

Message 18 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

i played piano for 2 or 3 years and i played violin at sc...

Nov 24, 2010

i played piano for 2 or 3 years and i played violin at school. I didn't want to play violin, but there were catagories, they had woodwind, brass and strings. i thought strings was guitar but i was wrong:smileysad:

1/11/11 is my new favourite day
Message 19 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

I play the harmonica, but only on rare ocassions. Don't e...

Nov 24, 2010

I play the harmonica, but only on rare ocassions. Don't even know why I learned to play it in the first place, on day I just felt like doing so :smileyvery-happy:

Message 20 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes