Fender Bender
3928 posts

I am currently trying to learn a few things.   Nuages - D...

Jan 3, 2011

I am currently trying to learn/remember a few things.

Nuages - Diego Reinhardt

Road Games - Allan Holdsworth

At the same time I need to write some songs with some friends (Band, if you want), Although I always play with an idea then leave it unfinished...

I also changed the strings on my Mandolin, Nylon String, Steel String Acoustic and Electric too. Funny story. I got some strings for Christmas and just got around to changing them. Turns out they were for Steinberger instruments...

Problem much...

Ehh

Message 21 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

One of the few times I will type these letters AND put a...

Jan 4, 2011

Xouved wrote:

I also changed the strings on my Mandolin, Nylon String, Steel String Acoustic and Electric too. Funny story. I got some strings for Christmas and just got around to changing them. Turns out they were for Steinberger instruments...

Problem much...

Ehh

One of the few times I will type these letters AND put a smiley, a very rare thing indeed:

LOL:smileyvery-happy: thats hilarious

Message 22 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

In high school, I played trumpet, and the string bass. Ba...

Jan 4, 2011

In high school, I played trumpet, and the string bass. Band and orchestra, killing them notes! I played in orchestra actually from middle school to high. But then I gave it up for sports and girls  junior and senior. XD

SNKE - GeneDiamond, JuneBlocka, Whooping_Krane, DoujinshiSRK, dlck_landy, GoodvillianIXII, remonster_, TheMadnessBeast
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - GooGooGoldmouth
Message 23 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Step back...observe...admire...

Jan 7, 2011

- I play a mean AIR-GUITAR...and can hammer out serious beatings playing AIR DRUMS (especially while driving at a HIGH RATE OF SPEED in a Mini Cooper S). 

(More) ON TOPIC:  No...don't play any instruments...tho I have a wonderful appreciation for those who do...and I love all types of music. 

Had ALOT of friends that played in High School and College...but learning an instrument was never an option for me throughout my schoolin' ---and besides...my parents weren't about to spend any money...so I've admired others with musical talent from a distance. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 24 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3542 posts

I have played piano for 4/5 years. I have got merit on gr...

Jan 7, 2011

I have played piano for 4/5 years. I have got merit on grade 2 practical, distinction on grade 3 practical, and distinction on grade 4 practical. Now preparing for grade 5 practical. I also have a grade 2 theory distinction. I need to do a grade 5 theory to go on to grade 6 practical. :smileysad: (who actually likes theory?)

I tried violin for a month, but all it did was hurt my neck and make screechy noises
I had to do some recorder in school ages ago, and that was horrible!
Favourite music
Most hated music
  • Coheed and Cambria: I absolutely hate them. Not going to bother making a link, because it will just waste your time. 
Do you feel me?

Message 25 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

I played the piano for many years, although I always foun...

Jan 7, 2011

I played the piano for many years, although I always found the coordination between the two hands difficult, so although I got pretty good, I will never be great.  I also played the trumpet all through high school and part of college.  I was much better at that, and also developed enough skill to play french horn in an orchestra.  I loved the french horn, I think it's a beautiful instrument that takes a lot of skill to be good at.

I tried my hand at playing guitar (you know, because I thought it would get chicks), but I totally sucked at it.  I ended up singing and occasionally playing bass in my band (We were called First Thing Second and we were horrible).  I am a decent enough singer though, and enjoy karaoke, choir, and shower singing!  :smileyvery-happy:

Great thread, Xouved! 

Message 26 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2120 posts

I play Trombone

Jan 8, 2011

Message 27 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1333 posts

I play Rock Band 2 on any instrument. LOL

Jan 8, 2011

I play Rock Band 2 on any instrument. LOL

It's Apanator, not Apantor. Get it right!
Message 28 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

I'm now in an orchestra/band wahoo! Playing Back to the F...

Jan 29, 2011

I'm now in an orchestra/band wahoo!

Playing Back to the Future, Michael Jackson and Soul Man with 50 other people of various instruments was awesome :smileyhappy:

Message 29 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Had a concert with the big band (60 people) in today, 'Fo...

Apr 8, 2011

Had a concert with the big band (60 people) in today, 'Force 10!'

Great fun, and free cake!

Message 30 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes