Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Re: Official Assassin's Creed 3 thread - It's out!!

Nov 5, 2012
Several questions before I buy the game soon or later.

1. Does the game have subtitles? It's very important because I want to pay attention to the story. I'm deaf, dude.

2. Does the MP have splitscreen? I thought it would be fun to play with my brother.

3. Is the learning curve easy or hard for the newcomer? I never play any AC MP before.

4. I assume the game is a free world like InFamous where I can do anything I want and need to complete the objectives, right?

5. Lag?
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 231 of 238 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Nov 5, 2012

FredFai wrote:
Several questions before I buy the game soon or later.

1. Does the game have subtitles? It's very important because I want to pay attention to the story. I'm deaf, dude.

Yes, It does have subtitles and you need them to understand Connr when he's talking in his native langauge

2. Does the MP have splitscreen? I thought it would be fun to play with my brother.

Nope, Only one players per console.

3. Is the learning curve easy or hard for the newcomer? I never play any AC MP before.

Kinda hard at first but once you learn it's quite fun.

4. I assume the game is a free world like InFamous where I can do anything I want and need to complete the objectives, right?

Yep, Totally open world.

5. Lag?

NOPE.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 232 of 238 (144 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Thanks. Smiley Happy

Just need something else to play beside U3 MP.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 233 of 238 (141 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Nov 5, 2012

FredFai wrote:
Thanks. Smiley Happy

Just need something else to play beside U3 MP.

Fred you should get the game it's fun, plus it is really getting boring playing this by myself all the time Smiley Tongue

But while there is no lag, a lot of people are having server problems, so beware.

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 234 of 238 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Nov 7, 2012

I'm glad I had a week off school last week to play the game - I've been so busy this week with school D:. Haven't played the game since Monday Morning (day off school) and when I finally get on PS3 earlier... my younger cousing wants to play RDR X_X. It's not that I don't like playing with him but RDR is a real bore compared to AC3 at the moment!

I'm aiming to get a couple hours of playing time tonight!

Message 235 of 238 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Finally finished the game like two days ago, and I absolutely love it! I wasn't gonna post my opinion on it before I had actually completed it.  I'm gonna keep it spoiler free.

I really enjoyed Connor's story and I like Connor much more than Ezio. I like that he's very coldblooded, yet very compassionate about the people dear to him.

The gameplay is very very fun. The combat is fluid, the free-running is very much improved and the missions will keep you on your toes with a story to keep up with and some challenging optional objectives.

There are some things that I don't like obviously. Like bugs... I mean I keep losing all my arrows after a naval mission, what is the deal with that??

Some things with the story seems to just be thrown in there, like Connor's name.

Oh and sometimes I feel like I can never penetrate a guard's defense no matter what I do.

But overall I really really love AC3! It's a great game and you should definitely get it!

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 236 of 238 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Are you also extremely dissapointed that Connor has his hood permanently down after finishing the story?

Then give this a chance http://www.change.org/petitions/assassin-s-creed-3-fanbase-get-ubisoft-to-allow-toggling-on-off-of-c...

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 237 of 238 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

Re: Official Assassin's Creed 3 thread - Share your thoughts!!

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Here's the Zero Punctation review.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/6516-Assassins-Creed-3

He does bring up some valid points about the trading and the assissinations.

Message 238 of 238 (44 Views)
0 Likes