I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 *New gameplay footage from May 10th!*

May 24, 2012

ryaniscool47 wrote:

fyiByas wrote:

Actually Altair's voice in Assassin's Creed Revelations is the same voice actor in the first one, all he did was add a certain accent.  But I must agree I like the old Altair Voice.... he seemed more serious.  In terms of AC3 I have lost interest in the storyline which is a shame because i used too loved it from AC1 too Brotherhood.

Why have you lost interest? 

Photobucket

I only lost interest from the story, the game itself looks ok but the story is just not interesting anymore... The reason for that is because Revelations was just a medicore game for me. There is no "Wow I wonder whats gonna happen next?" or "This was a beautiful, Nostalgic Time Period." For me I see the series in the downfall because it's gain too much popularity and for a business standpoint they'll just rehash the game... (Hope I'm wrong).

Well.... I'll wait n' see how everything turns out, hope for the better.... if not I'll look forward too many other Titles.

Message 90 of 238 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

May 25, 2012

fyiByas wrote:

The reason for that is because Revelations was just a medicore game for me.

Yeah, i know. Once i read an article about ACR:

1. They changed all the controls for no reason to worse controls.
  2. They made the entire game about bombs instead of sneaky kills.
  3. The story progression is a nonsensical series of "follow the talking guy".
  4. Instead of adding real content they put in annoying mandatory side missions.
  5. Instead of making combat harder they made it more tedious.
  6. No Leonardo to hug, therefore the game sucks.

I LMAO when i read that, but overall, it was fun, not that it really matter because there was not that "awesomeness" that AC2 had, oh well...

The MP used to be fun, then ACR to a patch to the knee Ubisoft decided to make Smoke Bomb OP, i still play it, though.

I still play the multiplayer of ACB too...

BY the way, i installed AC1 from my ACR disk, let's see if this game sucks ass...

Message 91 of 238 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

May 25, 2012

You might find AC1 to be a little dated but it's overall still an ok game. The most fun you'll have is exploring the various cities and the kingdom countryside.

Message 92 of 238 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

May 25, 2012

I think we can all agree Assassin's Creed 2 is the best so far... A huge campaign, four detailed and unique cities to explore and it was a huge step up from AC1. All that without multiplayer.

I still think ACB did pretty good. Rome was great, it had a decent sized campaign and the multiplayer was a nice additiom. Revelations though... ah.

First of all, I hated old Ezio. He was nowhere near as cool as AC2/ACB Ezio. Secondly, Constantinople was an unbelievably boring, dull and very very brown city. There was no variety in the setting at all, except for that pointless cave place. AC2 had a flooded marshland, Venice, a huge countryside in Tuscany and the crowded streets of Florence. Even ACB had  a huge fortress, countryside, city and even the Collesium. ACR had a crap setting, to put it bluntly. So it's failed on the characters and settings, what next? Multiplayer. That was bad too. Mainly because they barely changed anything from ACB. Awful, boring maps that barely look any different, personas that are nowhere near as good as the ACB ones and customisation barely any better than Uncharted 3's.

I only bought ACR because I wanted to see how it ended.  What was gonna happen to Desmond, Ezio and Altair? Also, I like to play the multiplayer with my friends, but that's the only time I find it bearable.

AC3 definitely looks like a compleltely different story though. We are back to a massive free roam area, what is probably gonna be a long campaign and CO-OP. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Message 93 of 238 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

May 25, 2012

Revelations wasn't that bad - just not as great as AC2 or Brotherhood. Personally I felt that the only exciting part of the story in ACR was the ending, and seeing how Altair's life came to a close. Other than that, there aren't many memorable moments and Ezio seems a lot more care-free and irresponsible in his decisions - not to mention the Sofia memories were kind of underwhelming.

Anyway, AC3 looks completely awesome. It's about time we had a change in setting, plus the new engine looks mind-blowing. E3's gonna rock this year.

Message 94 of 238 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 25, 2012

I noticed no drop in quality between AC2, ACB, and ACR.

I really liked exploring Constantinople/Instanbul, and the explosives are a natural product (albeit amplified) of the different region that we were in.  You don't HAVE to use the bombs, my playthrough was still 90% stealthy.  The only negative thing in ACR was the whole "if your notoriety gets too high you'll have to do a den defense" thing.  That was super annoying. I had no problem with old Ezio, I actually really appreciated seeing the character we'd known since his youthful days become old, wise, and ready to end his quest for answers.

ACR also beautifully tied together Ezio and Altair, so that we could know how both of their stories ended.  I loved the environments in all 4 games thus far.  I'm a history nerd, I LOVE history, so walking around in these major historical landmarks is what makes these games truly special for me.  So in that vein, I also can't wait to walk around in colonial America. 

Message 95 of 238 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Jun 2, 2012

Can't wait, Hope it lives up to ACII and ACI.

Playing Revelations for a while.

You think this will have MP.

Message 96 of 238 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Jun 2, 2012

jayjay275 wrote:

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!

Positive. Probably co-op too, which could well be the greatest thing to come to AC.

Message 97 of 238 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Jun 2, 2012

Co-operative would be pretty much better than the MP.

They need more Side quests in the campaign as well.

I hope that this lives up to ACI and II.

Message 98 of 238 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Jun 2, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

jayjay275 wrote:

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!

Positive. Probably co-op too, which could well be the greatest thing to come to AC.

It's confirmed to have co-op. SOURCE

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 99 of 238 (62 Views)
0 Likes