Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 coming October 30th

Feb 28, 2012

stentryk wrote:

Considering that ACB and ACR both were made in 1 year.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - stentryk _______These stats are messed up

Eh, no...

While ACII was being made, Ubisoft was making ACB, and after the release of ACII and while ACB was being finished, ACR was being made.

ACIII is another story... BUT, i hope it'll be as awesome as ACII was, i mean, ACII is SO different from AC, it's a new assassin, same story.

Ubisoft didn't reveal anything else, though, nobody knows if it'll have MP (i hope so) or if the ending will be just like ACB's and ACR's...

Oh well, i still remember the day that i finished ACR, after the last cutscene(can't spell) i said "Okay... now what?" It's just like Brotherhood's! You have to buy the next game! Fuck Ubisoft.

Message 20 of 238 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Feb 29, 2012

Apparently there's going to be some sort of announcement in a few days, according to the Assassin's Creed facebook page.  Hopefully it's some new details about this game and not new ACR dlc... 

In terms of this upcoming game, I am super excited.  I have heard rumors it could take place during the American revolution, though I think this is just popular rumor and is probably not founded in any sort of actual facts.  Watching Assassin's Creed: Embers, I actually wouldn't be surprised if AC3 took place in China, and featured a female assassin!    We'll see, I am chomping at the bit for more details for this game! 

Message 21 of 238 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Feb 29, 2012

ryaniscool47 wrote:

Apparently there's going to be some sort of announcement in a few days, according to the Assassin's Creed facebook page.  Hopefully it's some new details about this game and not new ACR dlc... 

In terms of this upcoming game, I am super excited.  I have heard rumors it could take place during the American revolution, though I think this is just popular rumor and is probably not founded in any sort of actual facts.  Watching Assassin's Creed: Embers, I actually wouldn't be surprised if AC3 took place in China, and featured a female assassin!    We'll see, I am chomping at the bit for more details for this game! 

Photobucket

It could be in America because in the ACB DLC "The Da Vinci Disappearance" Ezio and Leonardo find some secret message from "those who came before", which shows some coordinates. I checked at Google Maps and it was in New York.

It can be a red herring, though.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 22 of 238 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Feb 29, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I played the AC series in such an ilogical order. ACB -> AC2 -> AC1 (got bored havent finished) -> ACR.

Still hasn't stopped me loving the series.

You're right AC 1 was very repetitive and kinda boring. But I liked the 'artstyle' or whatever for that game, more than the others. Altaïr has always been more badass than Ezio IMO. They kinda killed him in ACR, though. They changed his voice so it's no way near as badass in my opinion, and they also changed his face.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 23 of 238 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

Mar 1, 2012

I just played the DLC and I gotta say it's like being in a dream.... lol   

Fills some plot holes in terms of Desmond's story and S16... I won't spoil it though.

Message 24 of 238 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 coming October 30th *Updated with Picture!!*

Mar 1, 2012

Well looks like you were right!  A native american assassin! I'm wondering how they've amped up the combat system, imagine swinging dual tomahawks as an assassin!    I can't wait to see a trailer!  October seems SO FAR AWAY now!

Message 25 of 238 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1995 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Meh, I still say we need an Assassin's Creed in Japan or China.

Message 26 of 238 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Ooo, Revolutionary War. Interesting.

Message 27 of 238 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18759 posts

Mar 2, 2012

The boxart, if 100% true, definitely looks like it will be during the American Revolution. You can see the redcoats, or British, on the left side and, obviously, the American rebels on the right.

Interesting...

Message 28 of 238 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Mar 3, 2012

So, some information of the game was leaked, i'm just going to say that the new assassin's name is Connor and that ACIII will have MP.

See this video for moar info. (i know you will click here)

Message 29 of 238 (86 Views)
0 Likes