Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Mar 7, 2012

OMGZ 4 player co-op. I hope it's free roam and not just missions .

Message 50 of 238 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Mar 7, 2012

XenothXIII wrote:

Just saw traiker for AC3 myself, looks like were playin as an indian. does that mean we'll be smokin peyote?

No. 

Peyote was used by the native american tribes of the southwest regions of what is now the US.  The American Revolution took place in the American Northeast, which was populated by the Mohawk, Huron, and various Algonquin tribes.  These tribes were not known for using any sorts of hallucinogens. Hopefully the ubisoft people get their history right. 

Message 51 of 238 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 coming October 30th *Updated with Picture!!*

Mar 7, 2012

FredFai wrote:

I haven't play AC1 a lot because it's repetitive and boring. I didn't play AC:R or AC:B for a chance. Yeah, I'm a AC noob here. I'm actually interesting in the story, but I know it's a long road. I suppose I could go to Wikipedia.

After watching the trailer, I thought about buying the new game. You guys love the series, and It got me pumped. I like to play it after the release. Maybe I could play co-op with you.

I kind of hated AC1 frankly - I didn't finish it for the same reasons you didn't like it. I only played AC2 because a friend told me it was beautiful and worth playing just to see it. Everything that I didn't like with AC1 was gone or fixed, and Ezio was way more fleshed out as a character than Altair. I was so blown away by it I played it twice and will probably play it again some day. AC:B and AC:R were both equally excellent. Definitely don't judge the whole series just on the first game.

Message 52 of 238 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Starving for every last detail?  Here's the IGN rewind trailer:

Message 53 of 238 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Mar 9, 2012

ryaniscool47 wrote:

No. 

Peyote was used by the native american tribes of the southwest regions of what is now the US.  The American Revolution took place in the American Northeast, which was populated by the Mohawk, Huron, and various Algonquin tribes.  These tribes were not known for using any sorts of hallucinogens. Hopefully the ubisoft people get their history right.

Geez dude it was a joke...your worse than Buzz Killington!

The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.
Message 54 of 238 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 coming October 30th *Updated with Picture!!*

Mar 9, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

OMGZ trailer. Bit short but still looks good. Not sure how I feel about us Brits being made to look like the bad guys. Then again I know nothing about the American Revolution so maybe we were.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - samuelcd1997 Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - samuelcd1997

I knew it sam, you're a templar.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 55 of 238 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Mar 9, 2012

XenothXIII wrote:

ryaniscool47 wrote:

No. 

Geez dude it was a joke...your worse than Buzz Killington!

Glad I could help.

Message 56 of 238 (17 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Mar 23, 2012

More screenshots --> CLICK ME

Message 57 of 238 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Mar 25, 2012

I can even imagine, running around the city to find the 100 thingies that Ubi will create.

1st the feathers, then the Flags, now those Animus pieces, what will be the next?

And the trophy is not even Silver in any of the games. -_-'

Message 58 of 238 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Mar 25, 2012

AC3?

I'm only on AC2...after skipping the 1st entry. Looks like I have some catching up to do. Oh, look- a feather!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 59 of 238 (17 Views)
0 Likes