Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
443 posts

Re: PS3 Dualshock 3 issue (controls by itself)

Apr 18, 2013

Like people said just open it up and push everything back in place and clean it out a bit. I had the same R2 and L2 problem, just adjust the springs until it's springy again. Now my controller works like day 1 and I don't have the random button pushing problem anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (2,765 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 20, 2013

i once dropped my controller 3 times and after i picked it up after dropping it 3 times and  every thing was fine.

i think the reasion your controller went out of controll after you droped it because it might be because you dropped it on carpit

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (2,755 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 20, 2013
If it's working by itself that's good because it eliminates the need for user input, meaning you can enjoy it with out having to put in any effort.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (2,746 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 19, 2014
Same I brought a new controller for ps3 and for some reason it keeps spazzing out and the camera view keeps spinning and I can't stop it, PLZZ HELP
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (1,613 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: I normally never self-bump my own threads, and I'm sorry...

Mar 10, 2014

you 1 like looking **bleep** **bleep** 

you yellow crayola in the teeth **bleep** **bleep** 

but please dont take my psn away 

thank you,

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (1,326 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Apr 8, 2014
My controller also does the samework but I also get the new one for rs 2000 it is grey colour or go to sony service centre they repair it
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (1,070 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 12, 2014
My ps3 control it's glitching out, its not the buttons, it's ONLY the Joysticks and D- pad they keep going Right and down what's the problem???
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (536 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 12, 2014
HAHAHAHA!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

5 days ago

Why hasen't sony qued in on this issue? I have same problem, I really don't  wish to buy new controller, this ones barely a year old really. but I noticed I let it die, then it worked fine, well it charges and same problem, left analog stick goes to right and won't go left, I hit reset it works a little I start game, it **bleep** up, funny thing this all started when I got kicked from Defiance Games servers, and tried to get back in mulptle times, then controller like all **bleep** up, starts doing this junk, I contact them for help, they took like a week to get back post me some links about dis-connections, I said no, you broke my contoller you bleeps, you owe me a new one or 54  dollars for a new one 60 knowing ontario taxes,.but yeah Sony not queing in on this, cause they don`t give a **bleep**

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (32 Views)
0 Likes