Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 11/13/2009
Offline
399 posts
 

Ok Eugenides now I know you're trolling. I don't believe...

Jun 16, 2010

.


Eugenides wrote:

 

 

Oh, why not. I shall partake!


 

Ok Eugenides now I know you're trolling. I don't believe that picture. That isn't you.

 

@ Pdiss you look like a total player. Not video game player, just a player in general. Not only because you have the ring but because you have the chain too.

 

@MarvelAlex I saw you on idkmybffkae's facebook :smileytongue:

 

It's cool how nobody really looks like a gamer. Well those gamers you see at MLG anyways :smileytongue:

Message 30 of 1,025 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/04/2009
Offline
5842 posts
 

Lol, except she isn't trolling. :D   And thanks for sayin...

Jun 16, 2010

 


Dai-A667 wrote:
Ok Eugenides now I know you're trolling. I don't believe that picture. That isn't you.

 

@ Pdiss you look like a total player. Not video game player, just a player in general. Not only because you have the ring but because you have the chain too.


 

Lol, except she isn't trolling. XD

 

And thanks for saying I look like a "player." I will take that at its face value. :smileywink:

Message 31 of 1,025 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/29/2009
Offline
9117 posts
 

What's that supposed to mean? :smileysad:

Jun 16, 2010

 


Dai-A667 wrote:

Ok Eugenides now I know you're trolling. I don't believe that picture. That isn't you.


What's that supposed to mean? :smileysad:

 

 

Also, HEY THERE, PDISS. COME HERE OFTEN? :smileywink:

Message 32 of 1,025 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/04/2009
Offline
5842 posts
 

Woah...you could at least buy me dinner first. :smileywin...

Jun 16, 2010

 


Eugenides wrote:

 

Also, HEY THERE, PDISS. COME HERE OFTEN? :smileywink:

Woah...you could at least buy me dinner first. :smileywink:

 

Message 33 of 1,025 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/03/2009
Offline
3022 posts
 

Okay I'll bite and go ahead and give some pics of me. I w...

Jun 16, 2010

Okay I'll bite and go ahead and give some pics of me. I wish I could pull off that cool look that Dai has but sadly my slightly overweight body doesn't lend itself to a very cool, mysterious look.

 

 

 

 

 

sackperson_cool Trophy Card
Message 34 of 1,025 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/29/2009
Offline
9117 posts
 

I'll make dinner, being a woman and all. It is my certifi...

Jun 16, 2010

 


pdiss88 wrote:

 


Eugenides wrote:

 

Also, HEY THERE, PDISS. COME HERE OFTEN? :smileywink:

Woah...you could at least buy me dinner first. :smileywink:

 


I'll make dinner, being a woman and all. It is my certified duty.

 

Message 35 of 1,025 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/04/2009
Offline
5842 posts
 

This is true, along with vacuuming and ironing my darn sh...

Jun 16, 2010

 


Eugenides wrote:

 


pdiss88 wrote:

 


Eugenides wrote:

 

Also, HEY THERE, PDISS. COME HERE OFTEN? :smileywink:

Woah...you could at least buy me dinner first. :smileywink:

 


I'll make dinner, being a woman and all. It is my certified duty.

 


This is true, along with vacuuming and ironing my dang shirt. >: /

 

Message 36 of 1,025 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/13/2009
Offline
399 posts
 

DINNER STILL ISN'T MADE? **bleep** YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAKING...

Jun 16, 2010

 


Eugenides wrote:

 

I'll make dinner, being a woman and all. It is my certified duty.

 


 

DINNER STILL ISN'T MADE? **bleep** YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAKING MY MIDNIGHT SANDWHICH SNACK BY NOW TROLL.

 

 

@Sackperson I'm not actually that skinny bro and long hair is annoying at times infact I was going to chop that **bleep** off. But whatever you think looks cool of me, thanks.

Message 37 of 1,025 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/03/2009
Offline
3022 posts
 

If you say so. It's just people that pull off the look yo...

Jun 16, 2010

 


Dai-A667 wrote:

 


Eugenides wrote:

 

I'll make dinner, being a woman and all. It is my certified duty.

 


 

DINNER STILL ISN'T MADE? **bleep** YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAKING MY MIDNIGHT SANDWHICH SNACK BY NOW TROLL.

 

 

@Sackperson I'm not actually that skinny bro and long hair is annoying at times infact I was going to chop that **bleep** off. But whatever you think looks cool of me, thanks.


If you say so. It's just people that pull off the look you have in your photo I think look very cool.

 

sackperson_cool Trophy Card
Message 38 of 1,025 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2009
Offline
1433 posts
 

haha, double down country clown! i gotta start using it w...

Jun 16, 2010

haha, double down country clown! i gotta start using it whenever i get a double.



Message 39 of 1,025 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes