Displaced NDF individual :smileysad:
Message 90 of 1,025 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4266 posts

Are you Dutch? Please say yes. :3

Jun 29, 2010

thefiresidecat wrote:
I'll play, this is the most recent I have on my computer it's about five years old now. Pictures of me are fairly rare and elusive. I hate being in front of a camera. They steal your soul you know. Photobucket

Are you Dutch? Please say yes. :3

Message 91 of 1,025 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

....Ass. I'll be hanging myself now.

Jun 29, 2010

C_Seerden wrote:

Cris, that's exactly how I thought you'd look like. ..:smileyvery-happy:

....Ass. I'll be hanging myself now.

Message 92 of 1,025 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

Thats a really nice looking picture by the way. You look...

Jun 29, 2010

thefiresidecat wrote:
I'll play, this is the most recent I have on my computer it's about five years old now. Pictures of me are fairly rare and elusive. I hate being in front of a camera. They steal your soul you know. Photobucket

Thats a really nice looking picture by the way. You look pretty young too. Kudos for nice picture,

Message 93 of 1,025 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1565 posts

7. CODE OF CONDUCT

Jun 29, 2010

7. CODE OF CONDUCT To allow the PlayStation® community to develop and grow in a healthy and respectful fashion, we have some rules that everyone needs to follow. Unfortunately, anyone who can't follow these rules may be banned from using the Sites or even the PlayStation®Network. If you are logged into the PSN, please note that the PSN ToSUA as well as this Sites’ Privacy Policy also apply. You are not allowed to provide anyone with your real name or any other personally identifying information or the name, phone number, address, password or any other personally identifying information of any other person or business through any means on our Sites, including messaging, chat or any other forms of communication available through the Sites.
http://us.playstation.com/support/termsofuse/

Message 94 of 1,025 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Bits of the Pacific northwest are very like Europe in cli...

Jun 29, 2010

Bits of the Pacific northwest are very like Europe in climate. This pic was actually taking in Oregon USA. :smileyhappy: at the tender age of almost 36. (about four years ago now that I think about it)

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 95 of 1,025 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

...36 crap I must be blind or something cause I thought y...

Jun 29, 2010

thefiresidecat wrote:

Bits of the Pacific northwest are very like Europe in climate. This pic was actually taking in Oregon USA. :smileyhappy: at the tender age of almost 36. (about four years ago now that I think about it)

...36 crap I must be blind or something cause I thought you looked a lot younger(like a teenager or something....) Yeah I have no clue what Oregon looks like since I have never been there myself. Ok well now I feel stupid...

Message 96 of 1,025 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

lol yeah, I am part of clan [39] don't feel bad, I took a...

Jun 29, 2010

lol yeah, I am part of clan don't feel bad, I took a day off work one time and was riding around on my bike checking out garage sales and I happened to be near a middle school. one of the teachers from there was also at this yard sale and she started **bleep** me out for skipping school. I had to show her my ID. she was embarrassed. I am blessed with the  Scandinavian babyface..

ND reads their tweets.
Message 97 of 1,025 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

...That is just rather odd to me. I look back at images w...

Jun 30, 2010

thefiresidecat wrote:

lol yeah, I am part of clan don't feel bad, I took a day off work one time and was riding around on my bike checking out garage sales and I happened to be near a middle school. one of the teachers from there was also at this yard sale and she started **bleep** me out for skipping school. I had to show her my ID. she was embarrassed. I am blessed with the  Scandinavian babyface..

...That is just rather odd to me. I look back at images when I was younger and I have changed a little, not much but I can kind of see it. I am sure I will keep aging since I am not blessed with an eternally young face as you were...Thats fine I myself personally don't plan on living too long anyway. Not a fan of getting older.

Message 98 of 1,025 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

you'll get over it. I didn't think I'd live to be 30. I h...

Jun 30, 2010

you'll get over it. I didn't think I'd live to be 30. I had to reassess my entire life when it proved I was still going strong.. I am sure you'll live to be a ripe old age. Get used to it.

ND reads their tweets.
Message 99 of 1,025 (210 Views)
0 Likes