Jun 07 2013
By: Warheart_666 Wastelander 763 posts

Thank you Naughty Dog Forums for the great years!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 176 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

Hello everyone!

You guys probably don't remember me but I used to be an active member here in Naughty Dog Forums (especially when Uncharted 3 was about to be released). But for those who actually remembers me (ryaniscool, Apanator, overlordofpizza, Derflinger, tack129, Tactician109, Billenmans, duke, samuel, Da_Almighty_Guy, JoninRock, tapantaola, fyiByas, FredFai and others) I just wanted to tell you that I'm not dead, that I've been doing great and I've decided that from now on, I will be making music and I've moved to Famitracker forums. Yes, I've been doing 8-bit NSF music lately and I'm having lot of fun to do something creative like composing music (which I've never done before). I've sent messages to people through Youtube, but I've only received very few replies (makes me feel like I'm forgotten :smileysad:), so I wanted to come here instead to say thank you so much for the great years here in ND forums! Without you, I probably wouldn't be here

I miss you guys a lot, I really do, because you are one of the best people I've ever met and one of the best forums/communities I've ever been into. 

This isn't necessarily a goodbye, because I will buy The Last of Us and I've heard that it's gonna have a multiplayer. I'm not sure how much time I will spend on the multiplayer mode, but I really hope that I can play with you guys again, just like the good ol' days. 

I don't how I can say thanks other than sharing these videos that I've made (everything is in real NES sound) and even if these videos aren't Uncharted related, I still hope that you can enjoy listening to these!

I do have plans on doing something about Uncharted, but I'm not sure how long it will take because I've got a lot of ideas that I wan to do first. Anyway, I would really appreciate if you can leave a message in my Youtube channel, it would make me happy!

Thanks for reading, and good luck with whatever you guys are doing now!

Warheart

(If you ever want to communicate with me or see more stuff from me, I would be very happy if you visited my Youtube channel)

I also wanted to apologize if these posts are against the rules or something, it's been a long time since I was here...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (176 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Re: Thank you Naughty Dog Forums for the great years!

Jun 7, 2013

Ah I remember you,  this place changed so much since 2011.   Alot of the members you speak of aren't around anymore, however I think they're in a facebook group.    Only the over cynical people remain. :smileywink: Like me.  

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (167 Views)
Wastelander
763 posts

Jun 7, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

Ah I remember you,  this place changed so much since 2011.   Alot of the members you speak of aren't around anymore, however I think they're in a facebook group.    Only the over cynical people remain. :smileywink: Like me.  

oh no... *sigh* 

I really wanted to hear something from my old friends, I guess I'm too late...

But at the same time, one of the reasons why I left is because the ND forums was moved to Playstation forums, which I didn't like at all...

Also, I think I remember you too now (sorry, it was so long time ago since I was here), thanks for remembering me! Good luck with you too! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Jun 10, 2013
Best wishes, my friend. See you later, I guess. :smileyhappy:

Man, I haven't came to this place for a long time because this was like a lost place.
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
647 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Cool music. It's nice to see that some of the old forumers are still around.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11013 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Whoa, you guys gave me nostalgia, good times...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (86 Views)
0 Likes