Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Don't remind them of that chat... Whenever they join they...

Oct 11, 2011

ryaniscool47 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

ryaniscool47 wrote:

Last night I dreamed that Renata and Almighty Guy finally got a room.

:robotwink:

We need it! :smileysad:

xat.com/smork

Nobody uses it anymore anyway!  :smileywink:

Don't remind them of that chat...

Whenever they join they completely bombard it with pony crap. Main reason I don't go there anymore (that and the fact no one else does) 

Message 81 of 88 (119 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Well, there's always private chat.  In that sense it coul...

Oct 11, 2011

samuelcd1997 wrote:

ryaniscool47 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

ryaniscool47 wrote:

xat.com/smork

Whenever they join they completely bombard it with pony crap. Main reason I don't go there anymore (that and the fact no one else does) 

Well, there's always private chat.  In that sense it could be their own room.  And Samuel, I have concluded that the pony stuff is just an advanced form of trolling.  We have to ignore it and not feed them, and hopefully it will fade away.  :smileywink:

Message 82 of 88 (119 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

That hurt my feelings.   Seriously. :(

Oct 11, 2011

ryaniscool47 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

ryaniscool47 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

ryaniscool47 wrote:

xat.com/smork

Well, there's always private chat.  In that sense it could be their own room.  And Samuel, I have concluded that the pony stuff is just an advanced form of trolling.  We have to ignore it and not feed them, and hopefully it will fade away.  :smileywink:

That hurt my feelings.

Seriously. :smileysad:

Message 83 of 88 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: The Dreams Thread.

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

Okay, I just had the weirdest, most disturbing dream of all time, and I feel I should share it with all of you...

For those of you who have seen the movie or read the book The Most Dangerous Game, it is exactly like that, except with a Mr. Rodgers theme.

I dreampt me and a group of other people were trapped in the Old Quarter map from U3, and Mr. Rodgers was trying to hunt us down with a sniper rifle until we were all gone. I was the only one left. There was 20 minutes left on the clock to survive, and Rodgers came SO close to getting me with his T-bolt.

Eventually, there was only one minute left, and Rodgers was tailing me the entire time. I was so scared because he was RIGHT there about to shoot me with his sniper. I jumped in the water area in Old Quarter where the T-bolt spawns. I camped there for the last fifteen seconds, hoping he wouldn't get to me in time.

I was victorious. Mr. Rodgers turned into smoke once the time was up and I was alive.

I woke up after that, and it took me a few minutes to realize I was only dreaming. That's how real it felt.

Never will I see Mr. Rodgers in the same way ever again.

Message 84 of 88 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20282 posts

Aug 31, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Okay, I just had the weirdest, most disturbing dream of all time, and I feel I should share it with all of you...

For those of you who have seen the movie or read the book The Most Dangerous Game, it is exactly like that, except with a Mr. Rogers theme.

I dreampt me and a group of other people were trapped in the Old Quarter map from U3, and Mr. Rogers was trying to hunt us down with a sniper rifle until we were all gone. I was the only one left. There was 20 minutes left on the clock to survive, and Rogers came SO close to getting me with his T-bolt.

Eventually, there was only one minute left, and Rogers was tailing me the entire time. I was so scared because he was RIGHT there about to shoot me with his sniper. I jumped in the water area in Old Quarter where the T-bolt spawns. I camped there for the last fifteen seconds, hoping he wouldn't get to me in time.

I was victorious. Mr. Rogers turned into smoke once the time was up and I was alive.

I woke up after that, and it took me a few minutes to realize I was only dreaming. That's how real it felt.

Never will I see Mr. Rogers in the same way ever again.

Smiley Surprised

Wut...?

Message 85 of 88 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

For those of you who have seen the movie or read the book The Most Dangerous Game, it is exactly like that, except with a Mr. Rogers theme.

I dreampt me and a group of other people were trapped in the Old Quarter map from U3, and Mr. Rogers was trying to hunt us down with a sniper rifle until we were all gone. I was the only one left. There was 20 minutes left on the clock to survive, and Rogers came SO close to getting me with his T-bolt.

Eventually, there was only one minute left, and Rogers was tailing me the entire time. I was so scared because he was RIGHT there about to shoot me with his sniper. I jumped in the water area in Old Quarter where the T-bolt spawns. I camped there for the last fifteen seconds, hoping he wouldn't get to me in time.

I was victorious. Mr. Rogers turned into smoke once the time was up and I was alive.

Smiley Surprised

Wut...?

I don't make this stuff up. It was a complete nightmare of un-neighborly terror.

Message 86 of 88 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 31, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Smiley Surprised

Wut...?

I don't make this stuff up. It was a complete nightmare of un-neighborly terror.

Did you play Michael Myers, watch some Mr. Rodgers and then go to sleep? If so, then it makes a little sense.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 87 of 88 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Well, there's always private chat.  In that sense it coul...

Jun 10, 2013

ryaniscool47 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

ryaniscool47 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

ryaniscool47 wrote:

We need it! 

xat.com/smork

Nobody uses it anymore anyway!  

Well, there's always private chat.  In that sense it could be their own room.  And Samuel, I have concluded that the pony stuff is just an advanced form of trolling.  We have to ignore it and not feed them, and hopefully it will fade away.  

I think we have a winner here!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 88 of 88 (69 Views)