Naughty Paw
19910 posts

This thread immediately evolved from the Dreams Thread to...

Sep 27, 2011
This thread immediately evolved from the Dreams Thread to the "Renata and Almighty are in love" thread. :smileyvery-happy:

I can't remember last night's dream. :smileyindifferent:
Message 21 of 88 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 27, 2011

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
This thread immediately evolved from the Dreams Thread to the "Renata and Almighty are in love" thread. :smileyvery-happy:

I can't remember last night's dream. :smileyindifferent:

He's not denying it renata! :smileywink: I wonder what the children of a Lombax and a Brazilian wouldl look like...

Just kidding, you two. We're all just jealous of the magic that came from your friendship.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 22 of 88 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Yes, i believe.

Sep 27, 2011

Toxic156 wrote:

He's not denying it renata! :smileywink: I wonder what the children of a Lombax and a Brazilian wouldl look like...

Just kidding, you two. We're all just jealous of the magic that came from your friendship.

:smileymad:

Yes, i believe.

:smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

Message 23 of 88 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 27, 2011

renatabls wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

:smileymad:

Yes, i believe.

:smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

If you know we are jealous, why the sad emoticons?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 24 of 88 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

BECAUSE YOU GUYS WON'T STOP THAT UNITL I DIE.     :(

Sep 27, 2011

Toxic156 wrote:

If you know we are jealous, why the sad emoticons?

BECAUSE YOU GUYS WON'T STOP THAT UNITL I DIE.

:smileysad:

Message 25 of 88 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

I had a dream, then I had to go deeper, then deeper, then...

Sep 28, 2011
I had a dream, then I had to go deeper, then deeper, then deeper.

I accidentally hit infinity.
Message 26 of 88 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

New dream! :O   This was a bit different...   I logged in...

Sep 29, 2011

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Renata and Almighty are in love

New dream! :smileysurprised:

This was a bit different...

I logged in the forums and went to the general discussion of the off-topic section, the site changed, there was an image for each thread, and most of 'em were the cover of a 'new' Harry Potter game, it was the same cover as this one:

But instead of Howgrads, there was tapantaola's PSN avatar there. O____O

And then i woke up. :smileyindifferent:

Message 27 of 88 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

This is the only part of my dream I remember, I ran down...

Sep 29, 2011
This is the only part of my dream I remember, I ran down some steps towards a pool and did a huge jump. So huge I went flying through the air and softly hit some trees, only for me to fall back a bit and land in the water, unharmed.

Very odd indeed.
Message 28 of 88 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4266 posts

Your dreams are so.. realistic. Whenever I dream about so...

Sep 29, 2011

MarvelAlex wrote:
This is the only part of my dream I remember, I ran down some steps towards a pool and did a huge jump. So huge I went flying through the air and softly hit some trees, only for me to fall back a bit and land in the water, unharmed.

Very odd indeed.

Your dreams are so.. realistic. Whenever I dream about something and remember it, it makes absolutely no sense to anyone with a basic understanding of 21st-century-physics or is just too freaking psychopatic to even want to remember. My family getting abducted and operated by aliens was a scenario I encountered in my dreams when I was about 8 years old.. That was seven years ago.

Message 29 of 88 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19910 posts

I had a dream about Uncharted 2. Not sure why I dreamt th...

Sep 29, 2011
I had a dream about Uncharted 2. Not sure why I dreamt this.

I was playing a game of Chain Reaction on Sanctuary as Dutch (Not level 70 :smileyindifferent:) and the game never ended, no matter what I did for some reason.

Renata was there in that game too. She kept using the text chat AND NOT HER VOICE :smileymad: to talk to me about the game.
Message 30 of 88 (526 Views)
0 Likes