Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2213 posts
 

Re: The Forums Are Boring Now

Oct 6, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

actually if you go to their page or on the kudo leaderboard it shows the top kudoed posters and all that meaningless stuff but yes it it VERY pointless

 


There's no kudos leaderboard anymore.


Talking about forum ranks; What happened to yours?

Whats kitty got wet and why is your rank-badge "grease monkey'?

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 76 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: The Forums Are Boring Now

Oct 6, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Shouldn't be boring for you considering how you Kudo-boost all day using Alts.


kudo boosting is just for show and its very boring as well

 


 

Not to mention it's pointless to even try because no one is going to care since no one is ever going to see it anywhere.


She boosts her forum rank. If she wants to grind so bad she can go get level 80 in Uncharted 2 >:/

But yes wasting so much time on kudo boosting is stupid.

 

And as reason she gives that she wants to see the highest rank. If that is true she would be kudo boosting you since your the closest to Limit Breaker. But searching on the forums for a max rank goes a lot faster then kudo boost so yeh, Its just a lie.


You are wrong. He needs more post in order to be Limit Breaker. Kudoing him would be pointless since he only requires a few amount of post. Proabably around 80-180 post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 76 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2213 posts
 

Re: The Forums Are Boring Now

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Shouldn't be boring for you considering how you Kudo-boost all day using Alts.


kudo boosting is just for show and its very boring as well

 


 

Not to mention it's pointless to even try because no one is going to care since no one is ever going to see it anywhere.


She boosts her forum rank. If she wants to grind so bad she can go get level 80 in Uncharted 2 >:/

But yes wasting so much time on kudo boosting is stupid.

 

And as reason she gives that she wants to see the highest rank. If that is true she would be kudo boosting you since your the closest to Limit Breaker. But searching on the forums for a max rank goes a lot faster then kudo boost so yeh, Its just a lie.


You are wrong. He needs more post in order to be Limit Breaker. Kudoing him would be pointless since he only requires a few amount of post. Proabably around 80-180 post.


RIght, nice that you tagged ID-69 yourself...

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 76 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: The Forums Are Boring Now

Oct 6, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Shouldn't be boring for you considering how you Kudo-boost all day using Alts.


kudo boosting is just for show and its very boring as well

 


 

Not to mention it's pointless to even try because no one is going to care since no one is ever going to see it anywhere.


She boosts her forum rank. If she wants to grind so bad she can go get level 80 in Uncharted 2 >:/

But yes wasting so much time on kudo boosting is stupid.

 

And as reason she gives that she wants to see the highest rank. If that is true she would be kudo boosting you since your the closest to Limit Breaker. But searching on the forums for a max rank goes a lot faster then kudo boost so yeh, Its just a lie.


You are wrong. He needs more post in order to be Limit Breaker. Kudoing him would be pointless since he only requires a few amount of post. Proabably around 80-180 post.


RIght, nice that you tagged ID-69 yourself...


Since you're so butt-hurt about it, how about I kudo boost everyone here? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 76 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2595 posts
 

Re: The Forums Are Boring Now

Oct 6, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

actually if you go to their page or on the kudo leaderboard it shows the top kudoed posters and all that meaningless stuff but yes it it VERY pointless

 


There's no kudos leaderboard anymore.


Talking about forum ranks; What happened to yours?

Whats kitty got wet and why is your rank-badge "grease monkey'?


People who win the Caption Contest in the Fan Created Section of U3 get to wear Kitty Got Wet for a short time.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png


I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 76 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2213 posts
 

Re: The Forums Are Boring Now

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Shouldn't be boring for you considering how you Kudo-boost all day using Alts.


kudo boosting is just for show and its very boring as well

 


 

Not to mention it's pointless to even try because no one is going to care since no one is ever going to see it anywhere.


She boosts her forum rank. If she wants to grind so bad she can go get level 80 in Uncharted 2 >:/

But yes wasting so much time on kudo boosting is stupid.

 

And as reason she gives that she wants to see the highest rank. If that is true she would be kudo boosting you since your the closest to Limit Breaker. But searching on the forums for a max rank goes a lot faster then kudo boost so yeh, Its just a lie.


You are wrong. He needs more post in order to be Limit Breaker. Kudoing him would be pointless since he only requires a few amount of post. Proabably around 80-180 post.


RIght, nice that you tagged ID-69 yourself...


Since you're so butt-hurt about it, how about I kudo boost everyone here? 


Our point is that kudos don't matter if they are boosted. I like kudos because then I know people liked what I posted. If I make 20 accounts to kudo myself then they are worthless. So go on if you want to waste even more time. We don't care.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 76 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/14/2009
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: The Forums Are Boring Now

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

The forum is boring cause of threads like this, some threads start off good then turn useless, cause of trolling, arguments etc.

 

Rarely anything constructive anymore, other then some co-op threads.

 

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 76 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: The Forums Are Boring Now

Oct 6, 2012

Shamuz wrote:

The forum is boring cause of threads like this, some threads start off good then turn useless, cause of trolling, arguments etc.

 

Rarely anything constructive anymore, other then some co-op threads.

 

 


Stop wasting your time Shamuz. Go away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 76 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
6905 posts
 

Re: The Forums Are Boring Now

Oct 6, 2012

please folks do not engage in childish behaviors

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 76 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/06/2012
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: The Forums Are Boring Now

Oct 7, 2012

Can't wait until you get banned 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 76 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes